Love Marauders

NoNeedforCavalry

I have to say, i love marauders. Not talking about the class either.

I think the marauder community might be some of the most optimistic people of the entire player base.

Usually i am the only marauder, but then, just moments ago, perhaps by a fluke, I found myself in a group of 5 Maras, a Sniper, a Jug, and a PT. Not one person dropped at seeing the lack of heals, and we made quick work of our republic opposition.

There is just something to be said for coming together as a group and everything working nicely like they do sometimes.

I have to say, i love marauders. Not talking about the class either.

I think the marauder community might be some of the most optimistic people of the entire player base.

Usually i am the only marauder, but then, just moments ago, perhaps by a fluke, I found myself in a group of 5 Maras, a Sniper, a Jug, and a PT. Not one person dropped at seeing the lack of heals, and we made quick work of our republic opposition.

There is just something to be said for coming together as a group and everything working nicely like they do sometimes.

This is your first time here, isnt it?

This is your first time here, isnt it?

He did say sometimes. But I like our little AC community. We picked a tough class. Plenty of roughs spots and a few hills we need to overcome due to recent and future patches, but in all honesty this I'd the first class forum that has generally more help than others. We give the blunt honest truth to our brothers and sisters who are having a hard time. Just gotta pay more attention to the quality, not the quantity.

Quite a few people on my server initially rolled Marauders but rerolled around level 20-30 because they felt weak and underpowered. The result is that Marauders are sort of an underpopulated but disproportionately skilled and intelligent bunch. Edited by Tumri

Quite a few people on my server initially rolled Marauders but rerolled around level 20-30 because they felt weak and underpowered. The result is that Marauders are sort of an underpopulated but disproportionately skilled and intelligent bunch.

Honestly I'm not complaining. Played a Rogue the vast majority of my WoW career and it was so easy to be mediocre at them that 1) they were extremely popular and 2) ones that had raid spots coveted them.

With Marauders I'm seeing a metric **** ton of terrible ones that end up rerolling with the maybe 8 Sentinels/Marauders on my server that know what they're doing.

You know you're doing it right when they try to focus you down first.

The Marauder population shrunk rapidly when the thrill of dual-wielding lightsabers wore off in early Jan. My server has a handful of actively PVP'ing Marauders that are starting to make names for themselves.

I'm enjoying the community based PVP style that Bioware has kept alive, especially playing our own factions in Huttball. Going head-to-head with other well geared and skilled Marauders is always a blast.

The only downfall to being a successful Marauder is that you get noticed...quick. 1-2 minutes into a Warzone and i'm noticing people swapping off of ~50% hp targets to start in on me. Sometimes it's due to the relatively easy target we can make if we're caught out in the open, but other times I allow myself the luxury to think that its due to the Healer screaming as his teammates to get me the hell off of him.

Earlier today I had 2 matches with a PT on the other team. I think he recognized my name from a game the other day or something and basically made it his mission to stop me from doing anything lol..I don't really mind being targeted first. It becomes extremely annoying when one of the enemies knows you and decides to follow you around, cc you repeatedly, pull you at the worst possible time, etc. I suppose I shouldn't complain though. It's sort of like having a psychotic groupie(unfortunately with a 30s CD talented pull). Edited by Tumri