The epic Starwars vs WoW war (Alert very nerdy)

MuzzSJLANLOUNGE

(UBER NERD CONVERSATION)

Been discussing a Star Wars vs World of Warcraft war...

First of all Star Wars could beat World of Warcraft with the Deathstar laser. The force would be stronger than magic in general terms. Plus World of Warcraft are stuff on one planet.

So World of Warcraft recruit Eve Online to fight in space to counter Star Wars. Star Wars then recruit Star Trek online to help counter against the Eve Online empire..... the Borg from Star Trek could assimilate Eve Online.

What do people think next?

(UBER NERD CONVERSATION)

Been discussing a Star Wars vs World of Warcraft war...

First of all Star Wars could beat World of Warcraft with the Deathstar laser. The force would be stronger than magic in general terms. Plus World of Warcraft are stuff on one planet.

So World of Warcraft recruit Eve Online to fight in space to counter Star Wars. Star Wars then recruit Star Trek online to help counter against the Eve Online empire..... the Borg from Star Trek could assimilate Eve Online.

What do people think next?

I think Jar Jar binks would come into the battle and destroy many troops by tumbling around, then an 8 year old boy would destroy the offenses space station by accident, sufficiently ending the war.

Or the leader of the opposition could send their special operations forces to sabotage the Star Wars universe's small force, only to be destroyed by teddy bears.

Wirt the peg-legged boy would kill everyone and destroy everything in all those worlds and universes, and then open up a little lean-to shack where he would sell all the bits and pieces of that broken junk from all those worlds and universes he destroyed.

Warcraft has ******** gods capable of tearing apart planets and other shenanigans.

Regardless, this is too much like comparing apples to oranges. When you merge these 2 universes together all you get is a giant pile of poop.

Darth Vader would just order 10 million storm troopers to rush their gods, then they would lag them out of the universe! :p

Wirt the peg-legged boy would kill everyone and destroy everything in all those worlds and universes, and then open up a little lean-to shack where he would sell all the bits and pieces of that broken junk from all those worlds and universes he destroyed.

Darth Vadar would take wirt's leg and make a secret cow lvl, and unleash the cows upon everyone!!!

Release the Cow King!

We got many deadly weapons. For an example: Death star, Hammer station, Jar Jar binks, the force, and a super star destroyer. I am sure there are more but those are the ones off the top of my head. I am sure the death star is all we need. Just blow up every thing.

It depends on what you want to challenge. If it is ToR vs Vanilla/BC WoW then WoW wins hands down and will win against any mmo you want to bring to the table. Vanilla WoW and BC were extremely well done. End game was amazing. None of this lame HM or Heoric mode to just stretch current content out. They did it right in needing to complete tiers to go to the next raid. Added some amazing 20 man raids to help as well. Also the attunements where like none other. Especially events like opening the AQ40 gates.

But if you compare ToR to WoW Wrath and now, then ToR gets my vote. ToR got me to pretty much quit WoW along with the fact WoW is a complete joke now and the end game is the most horrid to date. I love the potential ToR has as well and I will bet the next new operation will be like none other. Kaon already is the best 4 man imo. That place I rank with VC (deadmines old school) on the fun scale.

Most of the kids stayed on WoW which is good. I logged on just to do a quick lfr and what a joke it was. All the crying and people pulling the boss while doing trash because they thought it was funny, people still wiping on the most joke of a raid.

Give ToR 6 months, and lots of major bugs will be fixed and even more content. I love ToR and and ToR > Wrath/Cata and soon Pandas.

It depends on what you want to challenge. If it is ToR vs Vanilla/BC WoW then WoW wins hands down and will win against any mmo you want to bring to the table. Vanilla WoW and BC were extremely well done. End game was amazing. None of this lame HM or Heoric mode to just stretch current content out. They did it right in needing to complete tiers to go to the next raid. Added some amazing 20 man raids to help as well. Also the attunements where like none other. Especially events like opening the AQ40 gates.

But if you compare ToR to WoW Wrath and now, then ToR gets my vote. ToR got me to pretty much quit WoW along with the fact WoW is a complete joke now and the end game is the most horrid to date. I love the potential ToR has as well and I will bet the next new operation will be like none other. Kaon already is the best 4 man imo. That place I rank with VC (deadmines old school) on the fun scale.

Most of the kids stayed on WoW which is good. I logged on just to do a quick lfr and what a joke it was. All the crying and people pulling the boss while doing trash because they thought it was funny, people still wiping on the most joke of a raid.

Give ToR 6 months, and lots of major bugs will be fixed and even more content. I love ToR and and ToR > Wrath/Cata and soon Pandas.

They are comparing lore not gameplay and mechanics. WoW is still more refined then TOR.

TOR has 3 things on WOW.

Story

Graphics

Its new

Everything else is either the same or inferior.