Number one reason to stay with ToR

seanisawake

When Mists of Pandaria drops all of the more mature players will realize WoW has went down the drain and is now made for kids. By this time all the bugs will be ironed out and ToR will a content rich MMO with lots to do.

Would you rather have 3 50s now? Or level a year from now? up to you.

When Mists of Pandaria drops all of the more mature players will realize WoW has went down the drain and is now made for kids. By this time all the bugs will be ironed out and ToR will a content rich MMO with lots to do.

Really? People should stay with TOR because another game may or may not cater to them later this year?

TOR should stand on its own merits rather than your opinion of another game's expansion that isn't even in beta yet.

This game is even more casual friendly than WOW.

Of course WoW will have a big resurgence when it brings out a new expansion. It's true of every expansion they do. That's not to say they will or wont retain those players. Just like some players will always go and try and the new MMO on the market.

Really? People should stay with TOR because another game may or may not cater to them later this year?

TOR should stand on its own merits rather than your opinion of another game's expansion that isn't even in beta yet.

I made this statement because most people are leaving this to go back and fufill there content needs with a 7 yr old game.

Lol, owned.

I'm all for Tor's success over other Mmo's OP, but it really doesn't effect me if their players are unhappy with a expansion's theme.

That's a pretty weak rationalization.

People should stay with SWTOR for one reason...they are enjoying the game.

If someone is having fun playing the game, they should stay. If/when someone stops having fun, they should quit.

I made this statement because most people are leaving this to go back and fufill there content needs with a 7 yr old game.

I call BS. You made the comment because you don't like WoW. It's obvious in your post that you have great disdain for the direction of that game.

Like I said though, TOR should stand on its own merits. If people continue to sub, it will be because they are having fun with this game, not because they don't like a different game. If someone chooses to unsub, you should care about what in TOR was missing, not what game they are going to play.

I call BS. You made the comment because you don't like WoW. It's obvious in your post that you have great disdain for the direction of that game.

Like I said though, TOR should stand on its own merits. If people continue to sub, it will be because they are having fun with this game, not because they don't like a different game. If someone chooses to unsub, you should care about what in TOR was missing, not what game they are going to play.

Thank you!

Indeed!!

I play SWTOR for the hot chicks. Nothing like walking into a bar, siddling up to a 10 who is shunning other advances and drop the knowledge that I have a Master Jedi on Hyperspace Cannon.

Works every time.

Thanks Billy Dee!

ToR is going to hold my attention until Tera.

I have to ask...

What exactly do you think the O in TOR stands for?

I see ToR and the only thing I can think of is people simply have no idea why the O in WoW is lower case. So they type it the same way just because they don't even understand the reason why it's WoW in the first place.

It actually takes more effort to type ToR then it does TOR, because you have to release the shift key to do it.

Edited by VanorDM

By that logic, people should drop ToR and go play another game... WoW is out according to you, and ToR hasn't gotten where it should be (also by your own words)... but you act as if there are only two games out there, and that logically limits the players' choices, which it doesn't. If both games are not viable, yet other games exist, why not just play one of those?

I like ToR, so I'm staying (for now)... but your logic really sucks. If you like ToR (style, IP, or you just like flashy light sabers and doing force chokes on droids (does that even work?)) then stay and have fun, if you don't, cool, everyone makes their own decisions, but using very faulty logic... wow...

Number 1 reason to stay with TOR for me is I am enjoying the game, and having fun, :)

Same here. I like space combat, I like Huttball, I like that I don't need a full group to run most normal FPs, and I am enjoying the stories for my BH and my alts.

I have to ask...

What exactly do you think the O in TOR stands for?

I see ToR and the only thing I can think of is people simply have no idea why the O in WoW is lower case. So they type it the same way just because they don't even understand the reason why it's WoW in the first place.

It actually takes more effort to type ToR then it does TOR, because you have to release the shift key to do it.

I know o stand for Old but for some reason I always liked the way SWToR looked.

SWToR

SWTOR

TOR

ToR

I think it makes abbreviation more distinguishing.

SWtOR or tOR looks horrible.

Edited by Magnijung