Top Ranked Merc Gameplay

MrTerrito

Arent you the guy who released an *amazing* pvp vid where you went around killing lvl 39's in open world when you were 50?

what? thats one of the most proud sports ever, hunting lowbies is a royal luxuary only, he is a rly skilled person and definitely desrvers rspect

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I watched some of the video and realized you're really trying to show us how to NOT play your class. Quite frequently you're already high heat from healing then you proceed to dps and drop your heat into the lowest zone. You clearly don't understand your class or when to use your aoe, etc.

I see a couple of Trolls have made their way to my thread, I find it ironic that the players making negative comments aren't from Vila and don't have to worry about backing up their claims when running into me. Maybe instead of bashing top players you should take a look in the mirror and re-evaluate your own skill.

I think most of you know who I am at this point, if you don't I would recommend checking out my youtube channel or previous posts. A quick brief, my name is Territo, I'm a former WoW Gladiator, one of the first Battlemasters from my server, and one of the top ranked Mercenaries. I host server events on Veela, and this one was a great success so I thought I would expand my viewing audience because anyone who PvPs who isn't a Troll would appreciate this.

Now that I've earned your respect:

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXdVMkh0fGA

Top ranked by whom?

I'd recommend that you read the book A Confederacy of Dunces. The character Ignatius J. Reilly might provide you with some insight as to how you appear on these forums. I fail to understand why you repeatedly make yourself a target. Edited by Bamajawn

At first I disregarded this as a troll. An attempt at humor. After seeing the thread in which you rank yourself a top BH I now find myself both intrigued and a bit unsettled. If you are trolling you are pretty good at it. That is about all I've seen you be good at so far but.....

I'm curious to ask how you qualified yourself as the 4th best BH on your server.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.