STOP Lying with patch notes

yreaction

This must stop, you already were by far out of a serious to take with some terms of the game/Customer Service.

I just log in:

- I STILL have the "Invalid schematic" while try to learn it.

- Ability false cooldown STILL there for E.Probe at least (Sniper)

- I just Alt-Tab and back to the game - NO SOUNDS

I'm getting tired of all your false advertisment and lies and I hope we start a serious customer global action.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This must stop, you already were by far out of a serious to take with some terms of the game/Customer Service.

I just log in:

I'm getting tired of all your false advertisment and lies and I hope we start a serious customer global action.

Did you bother filling out a bug report as to the nature of the still happening bugs?

I just log in:

Yes, the same with "fixed" companion conversations and ability to abandon bonus quests. Simply lies in patch notes.

You know, as a developer myself, your attitude is not very useful.

The cannot possibly test a patch with 1.7 test accounts to be comparable to 1.7 live accounts. Things happen going from testing to live that were not in the testing phase.

It could very well be fixed for 95% of players, but it caused another bug that only 5% are experiencing.

In the history of programs, it has been known that fixing bugs might cause additional bugs.

The cannot possibly test a patch with 1.7 test accounts to be comparable to 1.7 live accounts. Things happen going from testing to live that were not in the testing phase.

It could very well be fixed for 95% of players, but it caused another bug that only 5% are experiencing.

In the history of programs, it has been known that fixing bugs might cause additional bugs.

How come that other companies can make a test and release a valid patch notes?

And no, these things we have mentioned here affect EVERYONE, just not everyone goes here and complain.

Edited by LexiCazam
Rude comment

What does reporting have anything to do with Bioware lying in patch notes???

because maybe they do not know there is an issue.. do you honestly think the devs troll the forums after a patch to see how the patch is going??

if you do then you really are in for a wake up..

they are relying on people to post bugs so they can see where issues still lay.. and then fix them..

pretty simple really

And no, these things we have mentioned here affect EVERYONE, just not everyone goes here and complain.

you know this affects everyone how?

you are a fortune teller and have a crystal ball?

Edited by LexiCazam
Rude - quote

Another pearl:

How can you fix the biochem stim and don't change the tip? If you develop like this, you have a huge problem with your methods.

how can any huge company make any product and miss one small key piece.. there have been countless companies that have had to recall huge quantities of product because something wasnt right..

its not an excuse it is a fact of life.. mistakes happen..

dont worry though.. you are the exact person that will freak out when they have a patch in the next couple of days to fix the issue..

you will claim it isnt serious enough to go down on fri or sat...

and thus the circle of life is complete......

Oh, yes, another biodrone. How come that other companies can make a test and release a valid patch notes?

Uhmm..yah...so I wasn't having any of these problems to begin with, let alone having it continue. In fact, the one big issue I was having disappeared with the last patch and my game has been running great and the companion convo that was stuck (kira) is all fixed and I'm all caught up now. So, I'm curious as to how you think you can speak for me and I'm sure countless others in your statment of "EVERYONE".

mktybybye

Because this game is still young. Look back at WoW's patch notes when it was first released. Wasnt it like a few weeks before the first patch was released, and we only got half a dozen fixes in that patch.

BW is trying to give us as many fixes on a weekly basis.

Edited by LexiCazam
Rude - quote

because maybe they do not know there is an issue.. do you honestly think the devs troll the forums after a patch to see how the patch is going??

if you do then you really are in for a wake up..

they are relying on people to post bugs so they can see where issues still lay.. and then fix them..

pretty simple really

I would think they play their own game...

I would think they play their own game...

So how do you know they receive this error message and just smile:

"Our lies are going so well, NOBODY will notice!"

Do you have stats that say everybody still experiences this bug?

Edited by Nighthawked

dont worry though.. you are the exact person that will freak out when they have a patch in the next couple of days to fix the issue..

Bounty Hunter Carbonite bug say hi.. I'm getting concerned at their method of fixing. Frankly some of these fixes are looking like acts of incompetence.

I just log in:

I have never had sound issues after windowing out, and that is verified as of last night when several times i windowed out to check the status of my friend's vent server. sound came right back when i was back in game.

I have know idea about the cd of eprobe for sniper as i haven't advanced one that far.

invalid schematic, i haven't seen it much but i'll test it again.

your argument is invalid, they tried to help you by fixing an issue, perhaps the issue is with your computer's operating system, or perhaps you have a muted output that you didn't realize? just a few possible things that come to mind when there is trouble on one end and not another. i am also so glad you ran to this forum to report a bug or issue and waste our time by pointless rants, when you could have filed it under the appropriate forum/method of reporting issues like this.

Darth Freki

how can any huge company make any product and miss one small key piece.. there have been countless companies that have had to recall huge quantities of product because something wasnt right..

its not an excuse it is a fact of life.. mistakes happen..

you will claim it isnt serious enough to go down on fri or sat...

and thus the circle of life is complete......

They haven't missed it - although I've not re-read apparently the problem with the tooltip was highlighted in the Patch notes / developer blog of some sorts. So its been noted, they know its there and despite that they haven't fixed it.

So then as a developer I'm quite sure you understand the need for accuracy in reporting what was actually fixed, so that you're able to build client confidence. I'm sure you know from your experience as a developer that your users will be very frustrated when they are mislead, or when you misrepresent things, especially when your users are paying for the software you're developing.

Making excuses for shoddy communication doesn't buy you brownie points, these guys don't eat the apples guys like you shine up for em.

Why does this MMO launch feel eerily similar to Failhammers!? All hyped up "most anticipated MMO" when its really just a very disappointing bag of diarrhea.

Im not even upset at the bugs in the game. Im upset with the poor decision making by the dev team and the miss-management of budget in the lack of attention to the foundation of the game, screw voice over, Devs.

Edited by Parali
inappropriate content

Bounty Hunter Carbonite bug say hi.. I'm getting concerned at their method of fixing. Frankly some of these fixes are looking like acts of incompetence.

No, it is the community that is causing these issues.

"I want bug X fixed NOW NOW NOW NOW!!!!"

"Bug X is fixed days later"

"Some people still experience bug X, but some people do not"

If people would learn to be patient, and realize fixing bugs PROPERLY takes time, the game would be better off. But the devs are constantly rushed with people threatening them by saying things like "If bug X is not fixed by next week, I will cancel!"