Easy fix of marauder squishyness

Minthyy

Lol just buff the endurance on the pvp gear.

Atm im fully champion geared with 652 expertise and a awsome HP of a total of 15.5k with only selfbuffs!

im seeing other players going as high as 18k with some various PvE/PvP gear, and no im not talking about a tank:P

by buffing the gear, u dont go directly into the class itself and wich shouldnt rly cause any math problem for you Bioware guys and otherwise ruin the class balance.

Lol i get the feeling im playing a enhancement shaman from WoW, u can deal allright dmg ye, but sure we die fast

Edited by Minthyy

only squishy if focused, but then again so is every class.

one thing i would like to see

is cloak of pain be a permanent buff.. give it some kind of upkeep or even make it a set bonus on gear. but that would be nice to have and one less thing to click as im flying thru the air towards whatever class im about to decimate. :D:D:D

EDIT just to say that its not needed, were fine as it is..

Edited by Rife

Lol just buff the endurance on the pvp gear.

Atm im fully champion geared with 652 expertise and a awsome HP of a total of 15.5k with only selfbuffs!

im seeing other players going as high as 18k with some various PvE/PvP gear, and no im not talking about a tank:P

by buffing the gear, u dont go directly into the class itself and wich shouldnt rly cause any math problem for you Bioware guys and otherwise ruin the class balance.

Lol i get the feeling im playing a enhancement shaman from WoW, u can deal allright dmg ye, but sure we die fast

Instead, fix your squishyness by not force charging into a group of 4 people.