Why go Republic? Something MUST be done

Dabrixmgp

I got tired of all the Sith kiddies on Empire who would go into an emo rage fit if you decided to play a light sided character even though you already have one dark sided one. LOL YOU CANT BE LIGHT SIDE ON SITH DURPPPPPP.

Where as I noticed on Republic, there are both light and dark sided players and they seem to get along just fine.

Plus I find my Dark Sided Smuggler to be much more exciting than my Sith Warrior was.

Seriously? They rage at you for playing the way YOU choose to? The game that you bought and paid for? All my Empire chars are light side, although to be fair, Republic is my main faction..I just can't bring myself to be that much of an ******e, it's a game yes, but it feels wrong to me, I love back chatting sith lords and insulting Imperials. It's always communities that ruin games...

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Switched to Jung Ma which I heard was a better Republic PvP server. Sure the people are nice and theres 150 in Fleet now. But hardly any mats on GTN and queue times for WZs are longer than my Imps. I seriously dont care if its Huttball 99% of the time. Some PvP is better than NO PvP.

The Agent Storyline just hooked me. My first character was actually a trooper. I intended to have that my main, then I bumped over and just thought I'd see what the Empire was all about. Sith warrior, about what I expected. Good, but predictable. Inquisitor good as well, though Zash was annoying. Bounty Hunter....now that's a class with attitude. I thought I was probably going to settle on that one, then I tried the agent. I loved the story from the get-go. Totally into it. I look forward to seeign what the next chapter will bring, and for the life of me just can't seem to get excited about logging in anything else.

Switched to Jung Ma which I heard was a better Republic PvP server. Sure the people are nice and theres 150 in Fleet now. But hardly any mats on GTN and queue times for WZs are longer than my Imps. I seriously dont care if its Huttball 99% of the time. Some PvP is better than NO PvP.

Yeah lots of people assume that because Republic has smaller population that PVP pops are quick. In fact on many servers (with low Republic population) the queues are actually longer. Why you ask? Because usually there are so many people on Empire side that they get pops instantly. This is because 98% it's Huttball :)

Yeah lots of people assume that because Republic has smaller population that PVP pops are quick. In fact on many servers (with low Republic population) the queues are actually longer. Why you ask? Because usually there are so many people on Empire side that they get pops instantly. This is because 98% it's Huttball :)

Why everyone dogging Huttball?

I like playing the underdog. Especially when I am defending the weak against the tyranny of evil. And so that is reason enough for me to play Republic. The game is pretty true to its roots insomuch that the strength of the few won the day against the vast army of the Empire. And so it's working as intended. The game is about choices. I made mine.