Really overpopulated realms

tjloll

Will there be any chance of a free transfer for those who rolled on a realm we now have to wait 50 minutes in a queue of 750 people?

Got home excited only to have my hopes shot down. :( 631 in queue now.

Your complaining about a que thousands other people would love to be in.Be happy you can play today for sure ffs.

Not to mention they have 26 new servers ready to put up,and populate.They were on the list last night.

Edited by xDisciplex

Thus it begins.......first QQ "I want to play I dont care about ques" QQ Now its....Can I get a transfer because there are ques....really!?!? The **** more you people want....quit the game and go play Counter Strike or something.:mad:

Quoted for the goddamn truth. This community is ridiculously self-entitled.

lol...I noticed the same thing. In 1 day, my server went from LOW to HEAVY! :eek:

I guess that's the price to pay for getting in early! All those people who are complaining about not getting in don't realize how good they got it. they'll get prime selection of the lowest population servers come launch date.

The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence :D

I may decide to start on a new server after Xmas if the one I'm on gets too bad. Then at least I have 2 servers to play on if necessary. I like that idea anyways, in case 1 server goes down.

Edited by universeman

I hope that you end up quitting the game. I know that's rude to say but honestly the game can do with less people like you. Why? As has been pointed out there are thousands and thousands of people who would love to be sitting in a 'que' right now.

I just have to think also that this is your first MMO launch of any sort. The first few weeks are ALWAYS like this but then it settles down.

When Cata was launched in Dec of 2010 if you happened to be on a 'full' server you waited 2-3hours to get in with que lines as much as 1500-2000+. But again that was only the first week or so and then it tapered off.

Well good luck, I wish I was in your position as I have today off through the 26th and would love to be playing.

Saw this prob coming. Its the problem with staggering invites. and I will explain

Day 1 people get in ...

Day 2 .. friends of people go to day 1 server because hes there

Day 3 .. more friends from day 1 go to same server

Ect ect ... If they had openned up all the servers and let people go where they want from the start most people would no start at a Heavy server. But alas ... here we are.

Tell me this what happens on launch when those people then go to that server and you have 15 servers from day 1 that are all in long ques but the people that got in last only have a standard load ...

bloodworthy server is full when all the other servers are still low of population. it's irritating that people choose the first server they see -_-

Bloodworthy just sounds cool but yes when i started it was not even halve full and now i am also sitting in a 1 hour Q

When I first read this thread I was like, huh? the us servers are light or standard, until I saw "bloodworthy", EU servers.

Well, it's primetime there right? I would expect ques during prime time, especially as it gets close to the weekend. I'm personally taking time off tomorrow myself.

woot.

back to topic, not surprised over ques. Had em every single mmo launch. it dies down after the first week or so.

I couldnt hear you over all the standard servers that are up. You want to stay with your friends cramped up on a heavy server do so, and rightly shut up.

Stop being offensive.

It is uncalled for and unneeded.

Also we are talking about the first people on the server like me being punished cause now everybody is joining Bloodworthy.

I chose not so accidently a server that was not on top of the list. No queues there. I hope the people that will come in now, will be wise and not choose servers that are heavy or full. Then I know that within a week they will ask for server transfers and others will start moaning that their servers are so empty. People are like cows, so I'm not very optimistic.

The point is that people who has been playing for two weeks in Bloodworthy (me and my guild for example) or any other FULL server wouldn't have to change at all, we already started here as Bioware advised us to come here (pre-launch guild program). It seems that people enters in the server which sounds cool or just the first one they see... kinda frustrating, hope this will be somehow fixed soon. At least, I don't want queues after 20th when there are MANY servers with population lower than High...

Stop being offensive.

It is uncalled for and unneeded.

Also we are talking about the first people on the server like me being punished cause now everybody is joining Bloodworthy.

Your kidding right?Being punished?

it just makes me sick while I wait here.I would be ecstatic to be in a 2-3 hour Que.

Eventually, people will get tired of the queues and filter to low pop servers if they have no friends on the high pop server.

We just have to be patient and wait out the initial burst of people. My brother got in on day one and i have yet to get invited, hoping for tomorrow, but the server he chose as of last night is already at a very heavy status.

Talked to him about it and he said he logged off a couple times last night during prime but had zero troubles logging back in, meaning had no queues.

Guess we'll see lol.