The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Any other Sith Warriors in here?

Lagerhat

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a pretty epic thread. Really though, I can't be the only one who hasn't decided an AC by 50.

i dunno man, i think you might be. for me picking an AC is the first thing i do when i hit 10. i cant wait to try the new things that it offers. and my advice? go juggernaut. i havent tried mara so i cant speak for that, but jugg has been loads of fun

I have never posted on these forums... just browse from time to time. Hats off to you sir. I have a 50 rage/jug myself (lot of fun to play) and honestly cant tell you which to choose. Mara's are pretty awesome as well. Cheers!

and check your mail....

Don't listen to these people telling you which AC to pick. I think it's clear you should NEVER pick an AC and leave your level 50 Warrior as is.

If you want to move on to PVP or end game raiding, than I'd just make a new class or at least a new warrior and pick the AC at 10 like the rest of us.

Don't listen to these people telling you which AC to pick. I think it's clear you should NEVER pick an AC and leave your level 50 Warrior as is.

If you want to move on to PVP or end game raiding, than I'd just make a new class or at least a new warrior and pick the AC at 10 like the rest of us.

Never pick an AC?! Just leave the 50 Sith Warrior as an epic trophy? Haha, I definitely couldn't do anything else with it! I don't know...I'm leaning toward marauder now, but...still can't decide!

I haven't done any flashpoints yet, not even Black Talon, and I think I was around valor rank 17 when I hit 50. I mainly leveled through solo questing, and used Vette for everything except Baras since I did less damage than a jugg tank, lol... :(

the last bit is funny since you might actually choose that.

good job.

I agree with the later posters dont pick one, and stay that way, just reroll, and PICK AN AC AT 10!

gl :)

This is just......wow! Im impressed. I would have to say don't pick an AC and just leave her as is as a monument to your accomplishment.

I would definitely sign a petition for a honorary title on your behalf though.

Hilarious, only problem is this character was levelled by little chinesse people, and this is proven by the fact of how many unread messages there are, when being power levelled the guys don't bother looking at mail from the quests.

Would be legendary if it was actually you who did it bud....

From A real sith warrior!!

Lol good effort.

Though considering the game was extremly easy, I imagine it is very possible for alot of people to do as this guy has done, just hard and quite frustrating. Would never have considered it myself though, I knew before I even ordered the game I wanted to be marauder.

Good work though op, you can choose mara now though!

Like has been said before, don't pick any class. Just keep him like that.

If you think about it you could probably ... well obviously he did ... level on just the generic warrior talents alone. Its not like they go away or never get any level increases. You just don't get the fancy stuff.

I might have to try this myself, just for grins and giggles. If anything, I won't have my bars filled with fancy attacks that are mostly situational. Might be a breath of fresh air.

Like has been said before, don't pick any class. Just keep him like that.

If you think about it you could probably ... well obviously he did ... level on just the generic warrior talents alone. Its not like they go away or never get any level increases. You just don't get the fancy stuff.

I might have to try this myself, just for grins and giggles. If anything, I won't have my bars filled with fancy attacks that are mostly situational. Might be a breath of fresh air.

Yes! Many people complain about having too many abilities as a mara/jugg, but staying as a warrior solves that issue. The generic warrior skills work well on most mob packs. Pommel Strike, Kick and Ravage are generic skills and they hit really hard. After Charge>Kick>Smash>Pommel Strike>Ravage everything is almost dead.

Other than Ravage I couldn't use those on the yellow mobs and class quest bosses, so the only way for me to beat them was to let Vette burn them down while I kited and LoS'd. Since I depended on Vette so much, it really sucked during the class quest on Tatooine when the Jedi knocked her out for the fight. Traitor X also incapacitated her in the fight before Corellia, but after the conversation she was up and fighting with me, lucked out there (bug?).

To that one guy, having 52 unread messages doesn't mean anything. Most of those are from past quest givers, which I usually don't read. If the title doesn't interest me, I ignore it. I suppose I should utilize the delete button more.