Where did the pvp designers go to school?

oblongship

I need to know so I make sure never hire anyone from that school...

This is the most bug ridden, unbalanced, CC Fest of a game I have ever played.

I keep hoping it will get better but it's not.

One thing I will compliment you guys on is your ability to design a game that has a 100% chance to make a gamer rage.

Please listen to your community and fix this before it's to late.

You aren't just messing up a game, you are messing up dear to the hearts of a lot of people...We wont see another Star Wars IP for a very long time so please start using common sense.

Who cares what school they went to , its pretty obvious they never played a PVP game them selves. Or bothered to test anything.

No combat logs is a clear indication that they don't want people showing them proof of their PvP ignorance.

I do feel sorry for them in a way, making games isn't about being creative any more, it is only about making money, like all things these days.

even if they do have good ideas, they probably aren't aloud to implement them

not saying they do have good ideas, they came up with both versions of lolum after all; they're probably all bad ;)

where did you go to school, OP? and do you actually expect us to believe that you are in a position to hire anyone, at all?

you are just another neckbeard who has been longing for a bandwagon his whole life. i'm glad you found your niche. it's really a beautiful thing to see. you should be on animal planet or something.

where did you go to school, OP? and do you actually expect us to believe that you are in a position to hire anyone, at all?

you are just another neckbeard who has been longing for a bandwagon his whole life. i'm glad you found your niche. it's really a beautiful thing to see. you should be on animal planet or something.

You powers of deduction are unrivaled. The fact that you can assume so much and yet still feel confident that you are right is just amazing.

Good job!!!

The game is bad, the players are bad, and worst of all is the creskill armstech.

I could make this post constructive but didnt, you know why? YEEEES cause I am a bad *** madderfukker.

asdrtftftftftftftftftftftftfåöä-'öåujhbxdcfgv,ölä.åkpo67tre54sreeeeeeeeeeeeee, läöpjiouyg my faceroll has better design the some parts of this game. Kinda sums it up.

later naabs

It can easily be concluded that pvp was nothing more than a passing thought in this game. The cc fest alone could easily be 'fixed' by including immunity for a few seconds after breakout and putting all cc effects into resolve *instead of making snares/roots/break on hits immune to it.*

Since you expressed interest, I forwarded your question to Google.

Gabe Amatangelo: "I graduated from University of Florida with a degree in Marketing and Screenwriting. My first job was at New Line Cinema in London. There I reviewed screenplays being considered for production and provided 'suggested' edits. Before I knew it I was knee deep in Hollywood shenanigans and wanted for the murder of countless 'darlings.' Two 'Hollywood' jobs later I started up a company where I wrote and produced featurettes that aired on channels like MTV, VH1, G4, etc. One of which was shown at E3, where I was introduced to Mythic Entertainment. Influenced by years of gaming, I was easily charmed with fanciful tales of round tables and Kobolds. The rest is history. Two-plus years of history thus far."

I had known about the Mythic fail. I now have a much better idea of exactly where it all began.

Hey Everyone!

We appreciate your feedback, as well as taking the time to express your thoughts and concerns, but will be closing this thread as there is little room for constructive discussion. Please take this time to check out a message from Allison Berryman and a reminder about feedback and the Forums.

If you have suggestions on ways to improve PvP, feel free to use our Suggestion Box, or create threads encouraging discussion on specific game-related issues or feedback.

Thank you!