this is what needs to be changed MOST or game will be free to play soon

Delaborga

I've noticed that you cant just go with your guildies and attack places like the jedi temple. i mean, what?? sith is all about domination of other species and planets, but if you cant even attack another city and push back ppl what fun is there left?

sure there is warzones but That is not even close to be enough, i didnt play this game to do pvp warzones. i did it in hope that you could make a big stand against another city and claim it for your own untill more agile players came online and woop your butt.

bioware really needs to take in consideration that invading another city no matter if its Low levels or high levels you should be able to infiltrate it with your guilds.

also, the thing that your stats means nothing untill level 48 in PVP warzones is also something that needs to be changed, make pvp like this ? 10-19. 20-29 and further. with your own stats and not another sick boost with damage and health.

i would like to go to lets say nar shadda and meet another jedi and have the battle of my life with him while fighting for my life :s? and there is like 20 players on each planet or so, and only 130 on imperial fleets.

changes has to be made or this game will drop so fast that freet to play will come within months.

this was my most anticipated game EVER but now i see that they made it way to fast,

no water to swim in,

no citys to invade.

pvp warzones is weak

and no really online in every planets :S?

take this advice or free to play is more than nessacery to keep up this gameplay, instead of making another expansion with new armors, flash points and operations. make BIGGER changes to the overall game. also do add more races? i wanna be like yoda ( creature ) and also mabye fix the huge waiting times that sometimes comes when starting a conversation :S?

hope you read and understand, thx

mabye it does but its an rpg, its to explore, to feel that the game lets you do everything you wants to.

No RPG does this. Games are finite and are made with finite resources. No game lets you do everything you want to do. The real world can't even do this.

I've noticed that you cant just go with your guildies and attack places like the jedi temple. i mean, what?? sith is all about domination of other species and planets, but if you cant even attack another city and push back ppl what fun is there left?

There's plenty of places you can do this in, just not on Coruscant/DK or starting planets. One for example would be House Organa and the starport on Alderaan.

Gotta love all the armchair developers who think they know exactly what is needed to "fix" the game. Ever think that maybe what you want isn't wanted by the majority of the players? Or perhaps only a portion?

when playing on a pvp server i dont see WHY invading the jedi temple shouldnt be possible :S?

Edited by Delaborga

i dont agree.

No water to swin, are u serious?

I like warzones, they are much better and feel much less as a grind then wow's BG, i guess it is the smaller number of people.

They need to add guild/individual rating(And gear that require high rating) and revamp ilum and the pvp side of the game will be saved

Edited by lomaxnoah

when playing on a pvp server i dont see WHY invading the jedi temple shouldnt be possible :S?

Because other people are questing there and maybe they don't feel like dealing with PvP?

"Then makes us a PvP server where anything goes!"

Bioware isn't going to develop a whole second version of the game.

Because other people are questing there and maybe they don't feel like dealing with PvP?

"Then makes us a PvP server where anything goes!"

Bioware isn't going to develop a whole second version of the game.

if choosing a PVP server your doing it for PVP, if choosing a pve server you can still do warzones but not attack other players.?

so if your choosing a pvp server you know that your going to be killed sooner or later because thats just how a player vs player server works normally?

sure there is warzones but That is not even close to be enough, i didnt play this game to do pvp warzones. i did it in hope that you could make a big stand against another city and claim it for your own untill more agile players came online and woop your butt.

bioware really needs to take in consideration that invading another city no matter if its Low levels or high levels you should be able to infiltrate it with your guilds.

also, the thing that your stats means nothing untill level 48 in PVP warzones is also something that needs to be changed, make pvp like this ? 10-19. 20-29 and further. with your own stats and not another sick boost with damage and health.

i would like to go to lets say nar shadda and meet another jedi and have the battle of my life with him while fighting for my life :s? and there is like 20 players on each planet or so, and only 130 on imperial fleets.

changes has to be made or this game will drop so fast that freet to play will come within months.

this was my most anticipated game EVER but now i see that they made it way to fast,

no water to swim in,

no citys to invade.

pvp warzones is weak

take this advice or free to play is more than nessacery to keep up this gameplay, instead of making another expansion with new armors, flash points and operations. make BIGGER changes to the overall game. also do add more races? i wanna be like yoda ( creature ) and also mabye fix the huge waiting times that sometimes comes when starting a conversation :S?

This isn't a PVP MMO and was never billed as such. Go away.

blah blah

Another elf-indulgent PvPer that thinks that their playstyle is the only valid way to play and will make or break this game.

Sorry kid, but its not.

when playing on a pvp server i dont see WHY invading the jedi temple shouldnt be possible

Because level 50's grieving level 5's is childish. Because that is essentially what you are asking to do, be able to grieve low levels in their zone.

I genuinely don't understand why anyone cares about being underwater. Underwater gameplay sucks.

To be fair, the underwater zones in WoW were very atmospheric. I know a lot of people had issues with the controls and sudden shift to 3D movement, but I genuinely liked the zones.

no water to swim in,

no citys to invade.

pvp warzones is weak

I really wish I had not read and understood.

Worst review ever. Centralized on a ultimatum. W2G!

HAAAH? *** XD? the WHOLE story is build up with jedis waging in war against the sith and the other way around, if the many cinematics and the story about the sith's return to domination isnt telling you it should be a pvp game then they clearly made the mistake of theyre life :S

if choosing a PVP server your doing it for PVP, if choosing a pve server you can still do warzones but not attack other players.?

so if your choosing a pvp server you know that your going to be killed sooner or later because thats just how a player vs player server works normally?

Almost every game out there even those that are very much PvP oriented have safe zones. Nothing new, and not uncommon. The games where anything goes rule sets were common are dinosaurs, and examples of failure not success.

if people dont like to be killed in the startin place then DONT play a pvp server, how simple could it be -.-? wow made it perfect in the way, pve you could still attack other players but you will get pvp flagget. BUT, pvp servers where constantly flagget for pvp? you are able to make a choice wether to be killed or not, depends on server your playing,. Edited by Delaborga

Hello everyone,

While we do appreciate anyone who takes the time to compile constructive feedback for us, we're closing this thread, as we do have threads for feedback compilations.

If you have a specific suggestion or individual piece of feedback, we encourage you to post in the Suggestion Box forum or to make a thread regarding your issue in the relevant sub-forum. If you'd like to add your list of bugs or suggestions, we encourage you to post in the following threads in the interest of helping us keep compilations consolidated:

Thank you!