Diplomacy Rehabilitation: Possible?

Tieffenbrucker

I'm a level 32 Powertech, Dark IV. I'm starting to get sick of the dark-side choices, and want to revert to LS. However, I don't want to just be grey-neutral.

I have Underworld Trading up to about 250, but was considering dropping it for Diplomacy. Has anyone ever completely turned their character around with Diplomacy? I'm talking 5000+ LS points here.

Possible?

Short answer is yes. However, if you are only doing this to switch your alignment, the quickest and cheapest method is to run Black Talon and pick LS choices. You can hit 400+ in one run. Drag some lowbies along and you can grind social points too. Go solo and you can grind aff with Mako. Edited by Amos_Umbra

Short answer is yes. However, if you are only doing this to switch your alignment, the quickest and cheapest method is to run Black Talon and pick LS choices. You can hit 400+ in one run. Drag some lowbies along and you can grind social points too. Go solo and you can grind aff with Mako.

I'm curious how you get the extra +200 because the choices you get only add up to +200 for me, not 400.

One is not killing the general at the end (+100) the other is "Not suicide" or some such to the fella in the bridge (+100).

I'm curious how you get the extra +200 because the choices you get only add up to +200 for me, not 400.

One is not killing the general at the end (+100) the other is "Not suicide" or some such to the fella in the bridge (+100).

Yeah, even Esseles as far as I know you can only get 300.

100 from not blowing the engineers out of the airlock.

100 for saying "Come on lets go" but LOOSING the roll to someone else in the group saying "hold on a minute we have to talk".

then another 100 for "Of course I wouldn't leave you behind".

I'd like to know too, as I've seen in other posts claims of 400+ for BT.

Also are you talking about running this from a high level with low level mobs so the only thing your getting is DS/LS points? I'm just curious as I've never went back to any flashpoints when I've leveled past them.

Also are you talking about running this from a high level with low level mobs so the only thing your getting is DS/LS points? I'm just curious as I've never went back to any flashpoints when I've leveled past them.

Social, gear or cheese runs. You pick a flashpoint you're ten levels higher than. You optionally check to see if any of your friends or guild are interested in joining you for social points, alignment points or orange gear drops. You keep repeating it until you've reached your goal for the day or you get sick of running it. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Black Talon can be squeezed down to about a half hour with some practice.

Social, gear or cheese runs. You pick a flashpoint you're ten levels higher than. You optionally check to see if any of your friends or guild are interested in joining you for social points, alignment points or orange gear drops. You keep repeating it until you've reached your goal for the day or you get sick of running it. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Black Talon can be squeezed down to about a half hour with some practice.

To add to this... another reason to run BT is Faction for your first companion.

None of the other companions seem to have any affection gain/loss other then the starter but it's free.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.