The force unleashed 3!

Charell

I actually don't mind this game, TFU II was shorter than the first one, but the game play was really much better than the first. To me the combat system was some what improved, but not perfect, (camera) being the most awkward thing to work with. The actual story at the end of TFU II seems to remain open, they left this open for further possible expansion I think. They have never from what I have seen said that TFU III is cancelled, they merely mentioned that they have like a time window to work in, that they can think of what to do with the story I guess.

Most likely chance is, this will not happen, not with the way LA is lately. I certainly won't hold my breath for it to happen. But sure the whole story needs some kind of end, to finish off the actual story - or there lack of, from TFU II. Just to see the story come to a conclusion is satisfying enough, if they also get the final game for this series right this time.

I kind of wish TFUII was not made and TFU was left alone. It was sad that starkiller died but to a make him a clone. Idk if his a clone or the orginal its confusing. I just don't like they leave TFUII as a cliffhanger. Just make a book, video whatever. It might be years before we actually see how this ends if they ever decide to make TFUIII.

I don't think they should do Force Unleashed 3. Hate me for saying it but I think the first one came out at a good time, and was over all a 'good' Star Wars game that we all got to enjoy. 2 just felt like they rushed the game to try and get more money. And really I can think of better Star Wars games I'd like to see more.

Another Empire at War would be nice, the first one was a great RTS title and there is more you can do with that. Why there hasn't been a Battlefront 3 yet just really puzzles me, throw in some type of Battlefield/Call of Duty single player game and have the big online play. Even doing another Jedi Knight running with ID Softwares new Engine I think could make a good amount of money.

Just wondering if others are waiting for the announcement of the game. What are some cool ideas that people want in it?

Not all all, The 2 first must be the most annoying games I've ever played. They were simply terrible. On top of being a crap game TFU2 was like 5 minutes long :p And they charged full price. Well if the game was anylonger their consumers would have fallen into a deep depression or kill them self out of agony.

I wouldn't play TFU3 if someone payed me to do so! Everything Julio Torres is "in charge of" turns out crap. Lucasarts have to fire that idiot ASAP, atleast don't give him executive producer roles. He is completly useless and have no clue.

• 2 weeks later...
You know they cancelled the development right after TFUII was released right? A lot of the people who made the game got laid off and I'm not sure what happened to Blackman but I don't think it's coming out anytime soon.

That is just a mistaken rumor! the guy who replaced Blackman as protject leader who was also high racking on the first game and a couple of writers have said that TFU 3 is still a possibilty and that they are working on a script but that they would give the 3 game longer production time so the game would get better

(the part about time must come from the new Lucasarts boss since he wants only good games insted of launching many bad once)

The point: The game ISN'T cancelled it was all a bunch of rumors because of TFU 2's bad crittic.

Oh and of corse im really hoping for TFU 3 to often have lucasarts started a series and not ended it take Republic Commando for instance

The Force Unleashed 2 was so bad that I would never buy the 3rd just based on the fact I suffered through all of those long emo-laden, "I refuse to listen to you, I gotta find my girl bra", butthurt delivered dialog that still anger me to this day. The game was just bad.

Part 1 was great though, I didn't think it was a horrible edition to the lore that is Star Wars. I mean it had it's issues *cough* taking down the star destroyer *cough*, and ever increasing "OMG no one is that powerful in the force!" power levels.

But eh. I still liked it.

Edited by Endora

I'd rather see tFU1's engine tied to a Jedi Knight remake about Kyle Katarn. Base it where you take the best levels from Dark Forces, complete that as a Third Person Shooter, then have the story of Jedi Knight and Jedi Outcast told.

That or Jedi Acadamy II.

Yes! This way you can include multiplayer!