Swtor= Another Bad mmo? Think so

SkillzKillz

From reading the forums and playing the game it seems to me that. Its really only keeping subscribers through there storyline,sith amour designs, and the jedi Robe thats the trade mark of every starwars saga. Now lets be real. The endgame sucks. PvP seems to be broken because everyones rolling IMP's so is the Swtor Dev team. Jedi consulars have to wear Rags over there head as the best pvp amour designs they have and Jedi knights are at the front of the lines dressed up as space samurai's. Its really disappointing to feel like BW just spent so much work on the story and lvling that when it came to end game they took a break and quickly put it together thinking they would satisfy.

If your worried about the future of this game, please post you comments and concerns below. I love the game and I definetly love star wars but my immagination cant keep me playing this game for ever. Where is this game headed? To the dumps? or will BW get on there A game. The only thing making people join is the Lore other than that when people reach endgame there going to be like ???. Lets make some noise for BW and please if you find yourself thinking this GAME IS THE BEST *** YOU TALKING ABOUT- this is not the thread for you ^^

Edited by SkillzKillz

The Horde has the UGLIEST species I have ever seen in an MMO. That didn't massively affect PvP. Good heavens they are ugly, despite armor.

Throw some nice amoure and good Lore. You got yourself a very playable race.

I HONESTLY LOVE THE HORDE.

but your opinion is accepted without a doubt

Lol but this is a bit different. If we can get a thread with everyones comments and conerns with more than 4 pages we might get BW to look upon it. ^^ Dosent seem like there even bothering with reading any thread thats negative

Fixes in bold.

Yet another trinty MMO.

Yet another grindy/gear based progression system.

Yet another failed MMO. =/

... that's just how MMOs work. You do the same things all over again, and you fail. THAT'S THE RULES, MAN.

Fixes in bold.

They'll read the Negative. Of course they will. Because the negative will lead to more unsubs. They sure as hell wont take a positive suggestion in more than a negative one. Why? because its the negative demands that make the devs put there pants on and say we got to satisfy. Positive only delivers a sense of. "We can do that later, I got to go take a ****" My opinion anyway

Throw some nice amoure and good Lore. You got yourself a very playable race.

I HONESTLY LOVE THE HORDE.

but your opinion is accepted without a doubt

I think it's one of those situations where you love something because of how bad it is.

Sort of like outmoded Nintendo games that were riddled with errors and hokey, Japanese-translated dialogue that made no sense.

Plus I recall being led to believe that the more 'mature' playerbase chose Horde, while the kiddies went Alliance. This has an effect. Perhaps BW can use this to their advantage.

I think it's one of those situations where you love something because of how bad it is.

Sort of like outmoded Nintendo games that were riddled with errors and hokey, Japanese-translated dialogue that made no sense.

Plus I recall being led to believe that the more 'mature' playerbase chose Horde, while the kiddies went Alliance. This has an effect. Perhaps BW can use this to their advantage.

Uhmm Even Mature players have a kid inside of them that values his character and puts him on a pedastile. No one wants to wear a rag over there head. EVEN if its endgame amour design. ^^

Uhmm Even Mature players have a kid inside of them that values his character and puts him on a pedastile. No one wants to wear a rag over there head. EVEN if its endgame amour design. ^^

True but most players pay attention to the forums and dont see to be disagreeing ^^

I don't see the issue. Don't like endgame armor? Wear any other headpiece out of the plethora of options given to you. So what you may lose some stats on one slot, big deal.

I know if it bothered me that much, I'd change head gear over sleep..

They'll read the Negative. Of course they will. Because the negative will lead to more unsubs. They sure as hell wont take a positive suggestion in more than a negative one. Why? because its the negative demands that make the devs put there pants on and say we got to satisfy. Positive only delivers a sense of. "We can do that later, I got to go take a ****" My opinion anyway

If anyone is too gutless to have their own opinion then I say good riddance.

If anyone is too gutless to have their own opinion then I say good riddance.

Im simply a customer whos paying for the game and making a complaint that should be taken into account. Negative yes, I dont care if there feelings get hurt but they should really be looking into our threads and not just standing around picking there noses

I agree on one thing at least. Most end game armors that I have seen are stupid ugly. Headpiece is easy as in 90% of cases /hidehelmet option looks better anyways and I prefer to show my characters face - that is kind of like his identity.

They have said it is an issue they are working on and as I understood you could mod oranges past level 49 in the future too so you can better customize your appearance which is much better then every 50 Assassin looking like exact copies.

Have you bought any other games and what did you do when they sucked?

I bought COD Black OPS and it sucked to the extreme but did I go ventilate that on their forums?

No, I went on and bought other games and tried to forget it.

I suggest you do the same instead of spreading your negative feelings around us obviously deranged people...

Edited by Dirtylobster

I've really been enjoying the game (my highest toon is 38), but I'm a casual player. Sure, there are some things I would like to see changed. A few minor things really and it's too early in the morning for me to try and remember what they are, but all in all I am really enjoying this game.

Not sure what ppl expected from this mmo, but I can't say it is "bad". In fact, you can see all the work that went into this game and to me it seems really solid. I think of games like DCUO, CO, WoW, Rift, and some others and none of them compare imo to the quality and playability of this game.

Again, just my opinion, but this mmo seems to be a little more than a cut about the rest.

P.S. If you are a person who truely thinks ToR is a bad game, just stop playing. Problem solved.

Im simply a customer whos paying for the game and making a complaint that should be taken into account. Negative yes, I dont care if there feelings get hurt but they should really be looking into our threads and not just standing around picking there noses

If you have a complaint you should contact them directly instead. Opening a thread about it on the forums is only to start some sort of riot and get as much attention as possible. If you really want to achieve something then contact them directly, you can't expect them to read every thread/post on the forums.