my hair

Gunnersoul

There is a low level orange chest that looks like the blue chest you buy on Tython with comms. I don't remember the name of it, but I'm almost positive that is made by Synthweavers. It's not only hood free, it's robe free as well.

There is a low level orange chest that looks like the blue chest you buy on Tython with comms. I don't remember the name of it, but I'm almost positive that is made by Synthweavers. It's not only hood free, it's robe free as well.

That is called Aspiring Knight's vest. It is made by Synthweavers. I managed to find one on GTN for 2k creds.

If you hate hoods, there are three options:

1) You can find orange-grade smuggler gear and mod it with more Sentinel appropriate stuff. Some of the smuggler items are long trenchcoat-like armors that give the feel of a Jedi robe without the stupid hood.

2) The Aspiring Knight's vest can be found as a orange-grade item. It's the model of the commendation armor you get on Tython and is hoodless. However it lacks the robe feel as its essentially just a shirt.

3) Wear an orange-grade light armor piece. Although the total armor value will be lower than an equally modded medium piece, overall you'll maybe lose 100 armor maximum. If the rest of your gear is medium, you shouldn't lose out on too much to really make an impact on your character.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.