Where is the MMO?

SoulstitchMMO

It seems like Bioware made the greatest game ever, but forgot the MMO part. Everything in the game with the exception of what... 2 raids? Is geared towards no more than 4 people, and that's pushing it considering most of the content doesn't even need 4 people.

Where is the MMO part?

It seems like Bioware made the greatest game ever, but forgot the MMO part. Everything in the game with the exception of what... 2 raids? Is geared towards no more than 4 people, and that's pushing it considering most of the content doesn't even need 4 people.

2 operations with 3 difficulty settings

A ton of heroic quests

11 flashpoints

3 warzones

All require more than one person

Edited by CupieFoxtail

isnt this like the fourth time youve beat this dead horse? I know I have given you the definition of an MMO in at least two of your previous threads. so now I will just tell you to go away and take your fail troll with you.

I see. So having 5-8 man groups makes it officially a MMO then? :rolleyes:

There's more to it than that, obviously, but anyone who thinks this game isn't an MMO obviously doesn't know what an MMO is. He's probably trying to compare it to some other game feature-for-feature. That'll tell you it's not that other game, but it doesn't say squat about whether this is an MMO or not.

It definitely is, by the way. It's really not arguable. It fits all of the criteria for being an MMO. I'm guessing the OP just has a very limited view of what makes an MMO, and based on that... well, ignorance, for lack of a better word, he's decided it's something else.

He's wrong, though.