So I was in the mood for a racing game....

Riggam

My rig. Haven't had the money to upgrade lately, but the fact that Vsync is a bad idea in this game for that machine suggests engine issues, possibly complemented by you being utterly ignorant.

I'm running this on a laptop with very very little to no lag.

It's funny that you're the one calling me ignorant, when you didn't know a good computer from a bad one :p

I'm running this on a laptop with very very little to no lag.

It's funny that you're the one calling me ignorant, when you didn't know a good computer from a bad one :p

You're playing games on a laptop. Engine has significant issues. My rig is from before Sandy Bridge, so it's actually a pretty high end one. But I'm sure you knew that too and have another witty rebuttal not grounded in facts?

You're playing games on a laptop. Engine has significant issues. My rig is from before Sandy Bridge, so it's actually a pretty high end one. But I'm sure you knew that too and have another witty rebuttal not grounded in facts?

Yeah, I'm playing games on a laptop, and it's not lagging or lagging very little.

I suppose you could go to a used car dealership and buy a yugo for a half a million dollars and strap blue lights on the outside, but when it can't break 55 you REALLY need to rethink your definition of "high-end".

Yeah, I'm playing games on a laptop, and it's not lagging or lagging very little.

I suppose you could go to a used car dealership and buy a yugo for a half a million dollars and strap blue lights on the outside, but when it can't break 55 you REALLY need to rethink your definition of "high-end".

If you don't know what the 3dmark scores mean, and actually think this game has no engine trouble, you're a fanboy, or playing on the lowest pop server out there. This game has well-documented issues handling large battles.

And until and unless you can give me a reason that my PC actually sucks, which it doesn't, judging by performance in roughly everything else, I'm going with the least common denominator, which is the ONE game that has performance that makes no sense. If I thought you had a clue, I'd provide hard evidence, but you're obviously more interested in talking trash than knowing what you're talking it about.

And until and unless you can give me a reason that my PC actually sucks, which it doesn't, judging by performance in roughly everything else, I'm going with the least common denominator, which is the ONE game that has performance that makes no sense. If I thought you had a clue, I'd provide hard evidence, but you're obviously more interested in talking trash than knowing what you're talking it about.

Your desktop lags in fights in Ilum. My laptop does not, or lags very little. The means don't mean anything when the ends show that your computer is bad...

Edited by CupieFoxtail

Your desktop lags in fights in Ilum. My laptop does not, or lags very little. The means don't mean anything when the ends show that your computer is bad...

You're A: wrong, B: A fanboy, and C: either lying or incapable of telling what good performance looks like.

Ilum is a slideshow in large encounters. I'm quite certain that given the vast numbers of people who've complained about it, covering the PC hardware demographics pretty thoroughly, that you're a trolling fanboy. I'm done with you.

Or that the game isn't optimized very well for certain hardware :rolleyes:

I suppose this is more plausible than his laptop being better than my desktop without weighing as much as a Buick, but I've seen similar complaints from people with a pretty impressive cross section of hardware.

Edited by JingleHell

Or you could buy a better computer

Done full op vs full op, very little lag.

Don't be *********** delusional. There are OBVIOUS problems with the optimization.

And your personal experience is an equivalent to the absolute truth, which is by no means possible to be questioned or analyzed? Has it ever ocured to you that the experience of other people may vary and this could be a good indication for bad optimization? I am sorry, but such ignorant statements make me facepalm...

Holy *********** ****.

Edited by Metallistic