Healing Hammer shot not exactly discreet

Kazomir

It is a big giant green neon line saying; I AM A HEALER GO AND GANK ME

Mercs dont have such problem :S their counterpart is tough to see, also, when they heal they resemble the position of Tracer missile spam, unlike troopers who stand in a unique position and have radiowaves going out of their hat... Thus healing troopers are a lot more easy to spot.

Just make hammer shot look ordinary, a series of shots (maybe green) hitting the target

I kind of agree.

The problem is a pure PvEer, I like it the way it is. But yeah I see where you are coming from.

Scoundrel healing is truly discreet. As someone on this forum put it, it looks like your character is checking facebook on his phone. It is, however, extremely boring to look at in PvE.

Yeah its pretty hilarious, you might as well draw a giant arrow to yourself with the text 'HEALER OVER HERE! PLEASE KILL ME' over it in Warzones when using CSC

Good luck trying to kill a CM on your own though, I've been able to hold out against 2-3 attackers a couple of times.

The skill does have a "kill me" sign associated with it. I don't know, I've used it as a means to tell someone where to find me and help or to pass the huttball.

What I want to see is that if an enemy passes through it, they take damage. Crossing the beam has a terrible effect on those it isn't designated for. Oh, I would love it...

The skill does have a "kill me" sign associated with it. I don't know, I've used it as a means to tell someone where to find me and help or to pass the huttball.

What I want to see is that if an enemy passes through it, they take damage. Crossing the beam has a terrible effect on those it isn't designated for. Oh, I would love it...

This idea is full of win!

I rely on hammershot to fill my otherwise empty globals in pve.

In pvp I rarely use it as I get the same build up from using it on reds and help out the team by pressuring the other healers a bit more. It would be awesome to send the green beam out and watch some red cross it and get hurt.

I'm NOT a Combat Medic and I use it in huttball to make sure they are attacking me and not the ball carrier. If they don't pay attention to the fact that I'm barely healing them at all, then they think I'm a bigger threat, which takes the pressure off the ball carrier.