Sexiest male companion?

Persephonee

hmm... That might work, guess I'll have to keep my finger over the ESC key to explore some of the options.

Quinn, heh, he was super fun to mess with.

I had a sad kitty though when I was exploring some of the options in the later conversations. Poor kitty, made me feel bad but atleast Jorgan doesn't just shut down emotionally unlike Captain Tight-pants there..... :D

i like how torian takes it all in stride. really all the guys are just different flavours :D

....if they were ice cream... ohh tiger tail for jorgan... mmmm i'll take 2 scoops.

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like how torian takes it all in stride. really all the guys are just different flavours :D

....if they were ice cream... ohh tiger tail for jorgan... mmmm i'll take 2 scoops.

Hmm.. does that make Andronikus Rocky Road?

Vanilla for Corso, you think, versatile and sweet?

Chocolate cone with surprise nutty centre for Iresso...

Because he has that holocron in his head.

Damn.. now I want this maple bacon ice cream I had a couple of months back... and now we're off topic.... :o

Ignore whatever they wrote on the label. Malavai Quinn tastes like regret. Icy, icy regret.

Oh.. but that regret sure is tasty! Come on.. admit Ephemera, it was tasty.... :p

Like nothing else this galaxy has to offer. *sigh* Would buy again. So delicious. Damn you, Quinn.

Edited by bright_ephemera

hmmm vector could be some odd, sophisticated flavour youd only find in some downtown gelato place, that most people wouldn't think works, but actually does

I'm thinking... saffron-orange for Vector, that is if you're into the "trendy" gelato places.

Pierce hmmm... big burly strong guy, loyal... what could he be.... Ooo... how about .

Nope.. got nothing there....

Pierce has swirls of insanely rich fudge. And probably a lot of espresso. If you don't love it, you're clearly defective.

So, Pierce is an espresso base with a rich fudge swirled in? Sounds tasty come to think of it.

Oh hey.. Talos could be bubblegum! Because he's fun, I hear. Something light and silly.

I'm thinking... saffron-orange for Vector, that is if you're into the "trendy" gelato places.

Pierce hmmm... big burly strong guy, loyal... what could he be.... Ooo... how about .

Nope.. got nothing there....

i'm thinking maybe like back when green tea ice cream was a novelty.

torian... hmmm... chocolate chip cookie dough? mmmm

i'm thinking maybe like back when green tea ice cream was a novelty.

torian... hmmm... chocolate chip cookie dough? mmmm

Hmm... Green tea could work for Vector, he's soooo Zen....

Sadly, I haven't interacted with Torian or Doc enough to form an actual opinion of those two. Or Corso really but he did strike me as a vanilla, sweet and simple.

What about Zenith, something more bitter with sweet after tones? Mocha chip?

Hmm... Green tea could work for Vector, he's soooo Zen....

Sadly, I haven't interacted with Torian or Doc enough to form an actual opinion of those two. Or Corso really but he did strike me as a vanilla, sweet and simple.

doc could be a flavour youd be embarrased to enjoy in public, but secretly love. kind of like how i still have the guilty pleasure of listening to spice girls and aqua :cool:

I had to google tiger tail as I have never heard of it before - and it looks delicious. 2 scoops? I would eat the whole damn thing.

I had to google tiger tail as I have never heard of it before - and it looks delicious. 2 scoops? I would eat the whole damn thing.

i actually like it lol. i prefer straight liquorice ice cream when and where i find it.

corso is straight up chocolate: everyone assumes thats what all women like, and for the most part sure, but some women cant stand it.

Popular in Scandinavia - they add salt to the sweet ice cream. Tastes strange but interesting :)

As for Quinn for me it's always that tasteless water ice-no-cream which is supposed to have a fruit flavor yet tasted as an icicle.

Edited by Mirandel

With all this talk of Pierce, I swear if he becomes romanceable I'm sooooo rolling a sw....

As to ice cream....

I could see Aric with some sort of coffee flavored ice cream - smooth, a nice combo of bitter and sweet, with dark chocolate chips on top

Doc would be something like Phish Food. It can be too much in large doses but you still want it and the chocolate fish make you giggle.

Pierce comes really late in the story, is he a good romance?

Sadly, Pierce is (currently) only a one-off. Which is a complete and utter bs move on Bioware's part when they gave SW MEN the option of two romances. :(

ohh torian is mayan chocolate

haggen daz makes it. it's WONDERFUL. it's really rich chocolate, with cinnamon added to it. it works. also had fudge ribbons in it.

but yeah, vector would be green tea ...and HONEY :D

*clears throat*

I'm sorry vector, but i gotta say

theres a little jawa that just brightens my day

You're so eager to please, but so is he

with big yellow eyes that can clearly see

right down into your soul, your very core

it's not that you are becoming a bore

it's not you, it's me, or more so it's him

makes my heart pound like a big ol' stim

whips out a bazooka from under his robe

he leaves em all crying like an interrogation probe

again i'm so very sorry, my dear

but away from blizz, my heart cannot steer.