How does it feel being stoned to death?

NoxiousAlby

Rock throwing is totally op'ed, not just in pvp but in pve too. You are in the middle of Voidstar and the Esseles, and rocks are flying everywhere!!

Sages can get rocks in the middle of space! Totally op'ed. Either that, or starwar spaceships are made out of rocks, in which case, i take back what i said and they aren't op'ed.

Am I mistaken in my understanding that the clay pot thingy mirrors Shock, and the pebbles are the same as Force Lightning? It seems like people are slamming these abilities, but don't Sorcs have the same stuff with different names??????

eh, im slamming them both.

I was just an in Alderaan:

there was an enemy sage sitting on the wall between mid and grass.

He had his back to me, facing in.

Currently im spec'ed lethality, so i run up behind him, hit him with C. Dart, then C. Grenade, and Weakning Blast.

At this point, he hasn't even turned around. I drop into cover, land an Explosive Probe on him and fire up Cull.

He turns around as Cull finishes.

He is now at 90% HP. I am almost entirely out of energy despite a 54% crit rate on DoTs (which is how i get energy back).

Cull has about 10 more seconds to cool down again.. so i fire up series of shots.

before the SoS ends, im at less than half my HP.

I interrupt the next rock-spam, only to be hit by something else (with no combat log i cant tell you what - no visual, just a pulse around me) for 4k.

I throw a frag grenade, hit him for 800 (normally hits for 1300), and im dead.

He's at 75%.

There was absolutely nothing else i cuold have done - i got the DROP on him, got through a full rotation before he even turned on me, and i was dead before i could even consider running away - not that i'd have made it, being permaslowed.

I'm in full champ gear; i have 40% bare crit, 82% surge, and just sh y of 16k HP with 10.5% expertise.

This guy killed me like i wasnt even playing the game - some gray mob that annoyed him.

That's some serious ********.