Mrauder pvp VIDEO

DrRepulsor

Hey guys this my another video, I posted it here as well cus I know that some people does not like check whole sith warrior forums and they go right away for marauder subforums. Anyway enough of this bs check out my new video I hope u will like it ;)

As well check out channel itself link in my signature below ;)

its funny i see these omg marauders own stuff and then its a one on one battle. hands down we are a win every time with a one vs one battle.

go play a warzone and see how many deaths people have and

hands down you will see marauders are leader of the pack for deaths in a game.

that my friends is why marauder needs to be looked at. yes we are powerful. PvE forget it we put up dps like no ones business. one vs one duel. we will always win. group PVP not so much. kill die die die die die kill die die die die die kill is more like it. has nothing to do with not being able to play, i can more than play my class its called the class is hit chase chase chase chase chase hit chase chase chase hit chase die.

fire me all you want its an issue and bioware just keeps ignoring it.

oh how about ilum maurader the land of the buff war. yay fun so much fun i am bored out of my mind.

To quote BrotherJohn's points:

a) one on one battle. hands down we are a win every time with a one vs one battle.

b) PvE forget it we put up dps like no ones business.

c) group PVP not so much. kill die die die die die kill die die die die die kill is more like it.

By your points we're overpowered in all situations except group combat. So would you sacrifice points A and B to be on par with other classes in point C? Because, really, group vs any class ends in that class dying a lot. In group PvP marauders have two big, glowing kick me signs. Everyone knows we decimate single targets so everyone gang bangs us.

Edited by mrHaterade

1on1 vs pyrotech:

No obfuscate, yet railshot is their heavyhitter and white dmg. Check their superheated railtalent and it will help you keep them in check.

You proceeded to not obfuscate the marauder(not any of them btw) although literally every move is white damage.

Then against your sage opponent in alderaan you breakfree a root that doesn't even have a 30 second timer instead of just going for deadly throw, then deadly throw instead of interrupting his first heal.

Question: why do you take Malice, 6% crit for Force attacks?

Force attacks are most yellow attacks. Only yellow attacks I saw in your video are DOTS (which obviously aren't Force attack) and Force Choke.

So three talent points for a 6% crit increase on a Force Choke? :D You gotta be kiding me!

Question: why do you take Malice, 6% crit for Force attacks?

Force attacks are most yellow attacks. Only yellow attacks I saw in your video are DOTS (which obviously aren't Force attack) and Force Choke.

So three talent points for a 6% crit increase on a Force Choke? :D You gotta be kiding me!

Try it with aristoteles logic!

All yellow damage are Force/Tech Attacks

Dots are yellow damage

-------------------

Dots are force attacks

ding ding ding 3 poitns :)

Dots are yellow damage

-------------------

Dots are force attacks

This true? For every class?

Also what is white damage...I see some assassins get HUGE crits from a white damage attack. I usually just think auto attack when I see white damage but that doesn't even exist in this game heh

Dots are yellow damage

-------------------

Dots are force attacks

yellow is also elemental and internal

dots are internal, not force attacks like Lightning Strike

good luck with your wasted three points

Also what is white damage...I see some assassins get HUGE crits from a white damage attack. I usually just think auto attack when I see white damage but that doesn't even exist in this game heh

Melee attacks (aka not force or tech or internal or whatever) show up as white damage. So does Annihilate and it does a lot of damage. Even more so when you hit with your offhand, so 3% accuracy > 6% crit for Force Choke lol

So he's not using Obsfucate, not canceling Ravage when enemy is out of range, etc.

And someone said Marauders have high skill cap. :D Like I said - joke of the day, even he succeeds.

Edited by Deviltreh

You don't use Crippling Slash at all and end up spending too much time chasing after people. Change your ability cycle to Charge > Rupture > Battering Assault and use Crippling Slash before Rupture wears off and you'll see improvement.

yellow is also elemental and internal

dots are internal, not force attacks like Lightning Strike

good luck with your wasted three points

Melee attacks (aka not force or tech or internal or whatever) show up as white damage. So does Annihilate and it does a lot of damage. Even more so when you hit with your offhand, so 3% accuracy > 6% crit for Force Choke lol

So he's not using Obsfucate, not canceling Ravage when enemy is out of range, etc.

And someone said Marauders have high skill cap. :D Like I said - joke of the day, even he succeeds.

You are completely wrong. There is just not much to add to that. Ask your little operative buddies. Their little virboblade moves are all melee yet all force/tech attacks and therefor cannot be dodged or parried.

Then furthermore you might explain why dot damage of rupture increases, when you increase your willpower :)

Very easy to test just take of a single piece check rupture tooltip and now put something with willpower in it, which iwll for marauders just increase force attacks and oh wonder rupture does more damage.

Your kind of 0-knowledge is the reason why so many marauders have issues with the class in the first place.

Edited by Pappus

Yes this is true for every class.

Their heavy white hitters are maul(with proc) and assassinate.

Yellow damage is force/tech and undodge/parryable, because the answer to tech/force attack is to resist.

Kinetic/energy/elemental/internal is the damage type which hasnothing to do with yellow or white damage, absolutely nothing.

As an example you can take smash, which does kinetic dmg but it is a force attack. However I do not know white internal damage so you could currently say that all internal damage is force/tech, but that wouldn't make it linked in a logical way.

Damage type is just to determine for armor or not.

Yeah sry I forget to tell that I will post my new video soon about full marauder guide. It will not have any action but explaining why I have this play stale cus people was syaing that I'm force choking early in fight. But this tactic has its purpose which i will gone explain in my next video and all about my gear set up and many other stuff.

To quote BrotherJohn's points:

a) one on one battle. hands down we are a win every time with a one vs one battle.

b) PvE forget it we put up dps like no ones business.

c) group PVP not so much. kill die die die die die kill die die die die die kill is more like it.

By your points we're overpowered in all situations except group combat. So would you sacrifice points A and B to be on par with other classes in point C? Because, really, group vs any class ends in that class dying a lot. In group PvP marauders have two big, glowing kick me signs. Everyone knows we decimate single targets so everyone gang bangs us.

They would mess with PvE in my oppinion which is why we suffer in PvP cause they just dont know how to code the changes that need to be made. If they were smart when you are going against a PVP situation your mitigation should jump and your off hand should only be cut by 25% damage. They also need to look into making choke a hit and forget skill. By locking us in place our only means of single target CC really is a CC for us. Again I wouldnt give up the PvE of us cause honestly we are the kings of DPS in my eyes but it would be nice to be more than buff war machine in group PvP.