WHAT! Why implement a patch on a weekend!!!

Shadow-Republic

Okay to me this seems like a big NO-NO in my eyes. Most people dont get to play swtor over the week due to working and getting home late. To then look forward to maybe one out of two days to play swtor over their weekend. To now be faced with this weekend and last now having patch implentations.

I think this needs to be looking into and is done during the week on a weekday which they have been doing before and also that nearlly every other mmo ive played has done this.

Dont wreck our weekends by us losing a day of actual play due to your lack of attention on peoples playing patterns Bioware.

COME ON SORT IT OUT!

Dont wreck our weekends by us losing a day of actual play due to your lack of attention on peoples playing patterns Bioware.

I haven't seen anything about a patch this weekend, have I completely overlooked the announcent due to lack of caffeiene? Could you link please?

If they're patching at the weekend (or any busier time) rather than their scheduled maintenance time it's not because of lack of attention to playing patterns. It's because what ever they need to do has been judged important and urgent enough to justify the disuruption during busier times.

***, I grab a cuppa sat down and opened up swtor launcher, to see

Update 1.1.1 server will be down blah blah blah only read GMT time which said will be back online at 5pm.

So thats why i came on here and i posted. Soon as i saw you said you were online came back to the launcher and dadarrr. NO PATCH!!!

What the hell is going on with this game. So many faults and really messing with their subscribers.

Ahhh well im online thats the main thing, thanks for the post to say your on as i would of lost a day due to that glitch.

Laters all

Oh and to the poster that said about patching over the weekend no that would be a bad idea mate!

Edited by Shadow-Republic

***, I grab a cuppa sat down and opened up swtor launcher, to see

Update 1.1.1 server will be down blah blah blah only read GMT time which said will be back online at 5pm.

So thats why i came on here and i posted. Soon as i saw you said you were online came back to the launcher and dadarrr. NO PATCH!!!

What the hell is going on with this game. So many faults and really messing with their subscribers.

LMAO, even if something like that popped up on your launcher....and apparently not anyone else's launcher, the date for patch 1.1.1 was January 31st so apparently you missed reading that too in your haste to freak out and post a rant in the forums.

LMAO, even if something like that popped up on your launcher....and apparently not anyone else's launcher, the date for patch 1.1.1 was January 31st so apparently you missed reading that too in your haste to freak out and post a rant in the forums.

Pretty much, but his /facepalm moment is over. No need to beat him up more.

Most people dont get to play swtor over the week due to working and getting home late. To then look forward to maybe one out of two days to play swtor over their weekend. To now be faced with this weekend and last now having patch implentations.

QFT!!!

What the hell man! Login servers down on a Sunday morning? Are you crazy or what?