Another Day of Bioware Failure

Dustmonger

How hard is it to release the date that was sent out with your wave invites..

instead I have to rely on a third party to guesstimate - man you guys have really dropped the ball on this.

Says in the sticky at the top.

l2read.

Completely unnecessary.

Shouldn't you people log off the forums and take a breather before you lose everything before you even get started? I wonder what you folks are like prior to your Birthday's.

Some patience please. Because I'll tell you something, being rude will not convince anyone to just change their mind and go "Oh gee, he's being negative! He seems like a respectable person, I should drop what I'm doing and do what this morally sound person told me!"

instead I have to rely on a third party to guesstimate - man you guys have really dropped the ball on this.

There is nothing new to see here folks. Move along.

I didn't know Bioware was supposed to keep you informed of everything they choose to do and when they choose to do it?

This is one of many post you have made in regards to EGA, you need to reevaluate your life if your that consumed by not being able to play a game you haven't subscribed to yet. If you registered your code around the time of your forum account creation or anytime there after who's fault is it that your not ingame yet?

Yours and only yours.

Bioware has kept true to every aspect of their EGA promotion, it's people like you that have failed to interpet what was clearly stated months ago and are now sitting around ************ like a chided 2 year old because you want mama to give you a pack of animal crackers just to shut you up.

Grow the hell up and get a life.

I didn't know Bioware was supposed to keep you informed of everything they choose to do and when they choose to do it?

This is one of many post you have made in regards to EGA, you need to reevaluate your life if your that consumed by not being able to play a game you haven't subscribed to yet. If you registered your code around the time of your forum account creation or anytime there after who's fault is it that your not ingame yet?

Yours and only yours.

Bioware has kept true to every aspect of their EGA promotion, it's people like you that have failed to interpet what was clearly stated months ago and are now sitting around ************ like a chided 2 year old because you want mama to give you a pack of animal crackers just to shut you up.

Grow the hell up and get a life.

you're being worse than the OP.