All will be ingame by the end of the day

PhailzuHh

I think everyone will be in by this weekend. Apparently there were a lot of preorders in December, so you will have a similar spike to what happened in July. If you remember a couple days ago, only a narrow date range got in due to this spike.

No, it looks like December preorders were only about 25K. Honestly, they cannot leave

25K people out. It would be a bad joke for their Customer Service.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I should change my signature to ...

'Twas Bioware that drove me to drink, but I never had the courtesy to thank them.'

On a serious note of my 3 weeks of time off.. I've just been drinking the past 2 days.. But its no biggie. I've done more productive things.. Like go out with a woman.

Haven't seen any information on it, but I think it would be strange if there was a lot more preorders in december. The reason is that anyone that has been a fan of the game have probably already preordered it and the ones who doesn't care too much will most likely wait for christmas. Of course there is also those who didn't check out the game before it was december, like me.. :p

Honestly if everyone makes it into the game today I'm canceling my pre-order. For those of us that accepted and understood the entire concept of the EGA and just barely missed the cut off from the 14th this is a HUGE SLAP IN THE FACE.... come on some one that pre-ordered at the beginning of November is now going to be sent in on the same day with all the people that waited till the very end to order.. that’s total BS.

I like this post. I say that because I am a sarcastic humor type of person.

In the off chance that you were serious...well I laugh even more. Don't feel too bad though, there IS a difference between you and the people that ordered in December...you get your invite a few hours earlier. Enjoy!

Haven't seen any information on it, but I think it would be strange if there was a lot more preorders in december. The reason is that anyone that has been a fan of the game have probably already preordered it and the ones who doesn't care too much will most likely wait for christmas. Of course there is also those who didn't check out the game before it was december, like me.. :p

I preordered in December because I was on the edge about getting the game or not, and then I had a few friends convince me to get it the night before early access started because they had played in the beta.

Now they are in happily leveling, while I'm gonna have to play catch up. I'm hoping they'll make some alts and level with me til I can catch up to their other toons.