Stunlock Needs to Go

OsarionRDM

Because they hit their CC breaker on the first, low duration stun, and then get killed during the second, longer duration stun.

It's a L2P issue mostly, although I would like to see Resolve gain from roots, and true CC immunity when your resolve bar goes white. Which includes immunity to snares.

Only changes I'd make to resolve though.

Because they hit their CC breaker on the first, low duration stun, and then get killed during the second, longer duration stun.

It's a L2P issue mostly, although I would like to see Resolve gain from roots, and true CC immunity when your resolve bar goes white. Which includes immunity to snares.

I agree with this post so much I want to make babies with the author.

Resolve works as intended but that being said it needs some tweaking since snares/roots are not counted and have 0 diminishing returns.

Play a ranged class and its not as bad but if you are melee, have fun been chain snared/rooted into oblivion.

Very much this.

Roots not adding resolve or being prevented by a full resolve bar is problematic. Add that and the resolve system is actually quite well done.

The resolve system works perfectly fine on the enemies i fight.

In only 2 stuns their bar turns white and thats that.

Idk why people are complaining about it so much

OP ignore this guy, 100% clueless.

The resolve bar is broken beyond and belong in thre garbage can.

In other words working as intended by bioware.

We all know it belong in the garbage can were garbage belong.

Yes chainstun is normal in tor. Every other time we are stunned we

will stand then for 3-5 seconds looking at the white bar that is full while you are out of the combat.+ there are so many stuns rooth slows whirlewind etc that gous around the broken resolve bar.TOR is a massive stun fest with a break free on a 2 m cd that is almost a bigger joke.But you know how it is, the devs still these days belive they know more about good gameplay then all the actual players who is paying to play the games.

Edited by Lord_Karsk

So what happens when a Sorc friendly sees you in a stunlock and drops a Static Barrier on you and a few heals. Is it balanced if the team-play is where it should be for good teams/players?

There is a reason this stuff is not as easy as "I died during X, BW must nerf!".

OP ignore this guy, 100% clueless.

The resolve bar is broken beyond and belong in thre garbage can.

In other words working as intended by bioware.

We all know it belong in the garbage can were garbage belong.

Yes chainstun is normal in tor. Every other time we are stunned we

will stand then for 3-5 seconds looking at the while bar that is full while you are out of the combat.+ there are so many stuns rooth slows whirlewind etc that gous around the broken resolve bar.TOR is a massive stun fest with a break free on a 2 m cd that is almost a bigger joke.But you know how it is, the devs still these days belive they know more about good gameplay then all the actual players who is paying to the the games.

Agreed. Resolve is extremely broken.

All stuns, including charge stuns should be properly affected by resolve.

Snares should be affected by resolve.

Slows should be affected by resolve.

Knockbacks should be affected by resolve.

Interrupts should be affected by resolve.

In the current state of the game it's possible to get completely stun-locked for over 10 seconds. Bioware should make stun DR like how it is in WoW, except of course keep the resolve bar since it's nice knowing the DR is there.

Edited by Jooji

Agreed. Resolve is extremely broken.

All stuns, including charge stuns should be properly affected by resolve.

Snares should be affected by resolve.

Slows should be affected by resolve.

Knockbacks should be affected by resolve.

Interrupts should be affected by resolve.

In the current state of the game it's possible to get completely stun-locked for over 10 seconds. Bioware should make stun DR like how it is in WoW, except of course keep the resolve bar since it's nice knowing the DR is there.

Yes, buff ranged more...