45% BattleMaster Advantage over Newbs

JaredSeventy

BattleMaster over newb 50

+15% extra Damage

+15% less damage

+15% exta healing

+45% advantage over new players

+Stats could be much more

Battle master gear is for cowards. If you are good at pvp you should be naked or at least in greens. If you win a fight in Battlemaster gear you should feal proud that you are exploiting a broken pvp system.

I want fair fights and always have.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+15% extra Damage

+15% less damage

+15% exta healing

Battle master gear is for cowards. If you are good at pvp you should be naked or at least in greens. If you win a fight in Battlemaster gear you should feal proud that you are exploiting a broken pvp system.

Do you know the real advantage to being a Battlemaster? Over a months practice at Warzones and picking up all the neat little tricks to use your character efficiently in PvP.

+15% extra Damage

+15% less damage

+15% exta healing

May the force be with you.

bad math aside, is 15% REALLY that much of a difference? like really? on top of a 5000 point heal, youll gain like 750 pts. so 5750 instead of 5000. on top of like 15-20k HP.....wow, SUCH a huge difference. come one people. 15% is a decent bump. but its not gamebreaking. go to the game store, buy some skill, and roll these BM's

bad math aside, is 15% REALLY that much of a difference? like really? on top of a 5000 point heal, youll gain like 750 pts. so 5750 instead of 5000. on top of like 15-20k HP.....wow, SUCH a huge difference. come one people. 15% is a decent bump. but its not gamebreaking. go to the game store, buy some skill, and roll these BM's

If you kill someone in while wearing BM gear you are NOT good at PVP you are using an unfiar advantage. Nothing short of that.

If you kill someone in while wearing BM gear you are NOT good at PVP you are using an unfiar advantage. Nothing short of that.

huh? do you mean to say that if you're wearing the Battlemaster gear that the devs put in the game, that that is an unfair advantage? please tell me i read your post wrong.

EDIT: also, how does wearing BM gear mean you're not good at PvP? im not saying it does mean you are, but it in no way means you're not good at it. gear =/= skill

Edited by xJACKTHERIPPERx

Of course if you have ''skills'' and wear greens you can take out a BM no problem man ! if you cant you just have no ''skill'' dude !

Anyone saying this is a l33t ****** player you know they have the magical ''skills'' you know ! having way better stats more end/strenght/power base dmg and more crit chance has nothing to do with it !

Without a question gear has nothing to do with it because thoses guys are better then you at the game you know ! it never happens but hey they are super skilled man , damn thoses guys must be so good you know real supermans stats has nothing to do with it !

lmfao... noobs trying to pass for skilled players in a gear oriented game ...

You either know your class or dont , 2 ppl knowing their class facing each other , sorry wannabe ****** mofos gear has everything to do with it ......... brag all you want your all wannabes.

Fight a newb with even gear or are you afraid?

Devs are definately falable.

haha i dont even have BM gear. im like valor 52. nearly full champ. and ill fight anyone anytime. i do just fine in pvp thank you very much. im not sure where you read that im scared to fight ppl, but ill re-read my posts and see if i ever said that.

So the amount of experience gained grinding up to Battlemaster counts for nothing?

Not really. It just means you have a lot of free time. Let's please not equate a grind rank to "skill." All you have to do is cruise his forum and you'll get hundreds of examples of why its nothing more than that.

Are there good bms? Sure, I'm one of them. Are there good v20s? Sure, they're all over the place.

PvP title =/= being good. So just stop with that nonsense.

Edited by Cowflab