Do female Sith Marauders get hoods?

Neuromann

I'm currently level 20 and I already can't stand the way my Human Male Sith Marauder looks without a hood and the awkward out of sync way he looks in general...

My question is do Female Sith Marauders look any different? I read in another post that they get hoods 90% of the time? Is this true?

I'll friggin reroll if this is the case because I can't stand the way this idiot looks on my screen. I currently have a diaper helmet on and I look like a gay wrestler.

Edited by Neuromann

All Marauder have the same general hood access. In other words, slim to none. Then when you finally get some "hood up" options at 30+ on female characters, you get a rediculous graphic. For both SW and SI armor types, you basically get a sport's bra with a "hood up" hood attached to it.

Really? My female Sith Warrior LS samurai character is supposed to run around with a hooded sports bra? Then my matching legs for those pieces are based on a full length skirt that I would normally associate with a Sith Inquisitor? Umm... No. Heck no!

This situation has made me settle for the lvl 19 Orange armor pieces from the "Marauder" title series. The chest is a dark maroon armor with a lighter red robe that hanged open like a trench coat. Although the robe layer's hood is "hood down" style, the over all feel seems right. Then you have a maroon armor legs set to continue the armor. To complete the look, I've found that the low 40's Venerable Ardent hand and boot armor pieces are perfect matches for the maroon armor look.

I'm currently level 20 and I already can't stand the way my Human Male Sith Marauder looks without a hood and the awkward out of sync way he looks in general...

My question is do Female Sith Marauders look any different? I read in another post that they get hoods 90% of the time? Is this true?

I'll friggin reroll if this is the case because I can't stand the way this idiot looks on my screen. I currently have a diaper helmet on and I look like a gay wrestler.

The pvp gear is hood up for chicks.

Endgame gear, PVP and PVE, the chestpiece has a hood, just have to turn off the show helm option. Affects both male and females.

Ah, gotcha, appreciate the response.

Side note...Are Male/Female characters ever visually affected differently? Or is all armor/gear aesthetics the same for each?

AFAIK females do not get any more hoods than males.

If you want a hood, roll Sentinel. They get lots.

We do not. We get a couple of hoodies with hood down, and our pvp set has a hood stitched on top, even though it is armor and not a robe. Otherwise, SOL.

AFAIK females do not get any more hoods than males.

If you want a hood, roll Sentinel. They get lots.

We do not. We get a couple of hoodies with hood down, and our pvp set has a hood stitched on top, even though it is armor and not a robe. Otherwise, SOL.

Doesn't make much sense...we come from a more evil background. Usually the dark/evil types wear dark hoods, etc.

Doesn't make much sense...we come from a more evil background. Usually the dark/evil types wear dark hoods, etc.

Yeah, its ironic. The Jedi are all complaining that everything they get has hood up, so they can't see their character. So they want a hood up/down function.

We Sith all want a hood up/down function, but for the opposite reason.

Bioware kinda screwed that one up.