Just had my most disapointing moment in SWTOR

Jahor

Just for fun and as I like to have a Biochem crafter I started a Twink. As all my compenions where on collecting missions I tryed the battlefields. Holy crap what a disapointing moment :(.

While I in general belive Arenas and Battlefields are pointless ... my worst imaginations where toped in SWTOR!

My Scoundril (no, I like him, it's not about Scoundrils!) is level 26 with some greens, blues and a modded weapon. Level 26 means I have 16 points to spend in my skill trees. And as I checked why I was one/two shooted ... level 49 enemys ?!? *** ????

My main (Jedi Guardian) was full modded with belt and brathers at level 49 allready and my skill tree was finished except one unimportant point.

Sorry at all PvP guys here ... but this is far to bad designed to justify ANY balance around PvP!

This game is pure PvE and any balance becouse of PvP means nothing but a hit in the face of the people who actual understand this and play this game like ment: PvE!

1/10.

I'm playing a level 20 Sentinel (You know, the hard bad class?) and I'm tearing it up. Sure, you can't hold out against a level 49 fully geared Gladiator, but even on Jung Ma (a very hopping server) you only come across maybe 2 at most a Warzone.

Again, 1/10. Scoundril lol.

first, learn to spell.

Second:

I played my Gunslinger in warzones since lvl 20 and you do know that your stats are boosted to 49? It is called bolster and is in your buff bar.

Also I earn 6 or 7 medals per game with kills and solo kills, damage and defender points. I have no problem taking down a lvl 42 by my self.

Just for fun and as I like to have a Biochem crafter I started a Twink. As all my compenions where on collecting missions I tryed the battlefields. Holy crap what a disapointing moment :(.

While I in general belive Arenas and Battlefields are pointless ... my worst imaginations where toped in SWTOR!

My Scoundril (no, I like him, it's not about Scoundrils!) is level 26 with some greens, blues and a modded weapon. Level 26 means I have 16 points to spend in my skill trees. And as I checked why I was one/two shooted ... level 49 enemys ?!? *** ????

My main (Jedi Guardian) was full modded with belt and brathers at level 49 allready and my skill tree was finished except one unimportant point.

Sorry at all PvP guys here ... but this is far to bad designed to justify ANY balance around PvP!

This game is pure PvE and any balance becouse of PvP means nothing but a hit in the face of the people who actual understand this and play this game like ment: PvE!

Multiple well-placed spelling errors, rambling, and incredibly poor understanding of pvp. Going to give this a 5/10 unless it gets some responses. I could go as high as 8/10 if we get someone genuinely angry about your post.

LOL, I expected it :(.

This is NOT about scoundril or any other spezific class!

My spelling is good enough, just bad trolls try to use it for flaming!

It's all about level 20 in green/blue against 49 nearly finished chars which is plain stupid!

But hey, it was so damn clear that most of you aren't clever enough to get this *sig*.

Just one pick for sero understanding:

Multiple well-placed spelling errors, rambling, and incredibly poor understanding of pvp. Going to give this a 5/10 unless it gets some responses. I could go as high as 8/10 if we get someone genuinely angry about your post.

Spelling errors at the internet where 90% don't have english as first language?

TROLL! Learn2flame better.

Poor understanding of PvP?

Well

- missing ALOT of talent points

- missing ALOT of gear stats (armor, constitution, crit, defens and all the other)

- missing some very important late skills

So tell me ... where is my mistake?

I know skills are "equalized" to level 50 ... but they can not equlized when I don't have them at all!

YOU are the one who don't understand this fail designe!

But comon, troll me more kiddy!

Edited by Jahor