Show off your characters!

Calarand

Here is my gunslinger, Captain Jessasi, daring smuggler extraordinaire, on a mission on Quesh. She's a happy-go-lucky twi'lek who isn't quite ready to grow up yet.

http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff446/alskdfj1/80011653-e9fa-460e-a4d9-6c5de857a884_zps7169e4db.png

Nice lobotomy.

Really wish they would make lekku show with helmets. Every other game with big ears, horns, etc does it just fine.

What armor is that?

One of the CM pack Trooper sets, I think.

HEAD: Adept Scout Headset - Cartel pack

CHEST: PVP Conqueror Chestplate

BELT: Clandestine Officer's Belt - Cartel armor

HANDS: Forward Recon Gloves - Cartel pack (Can be replaced by the gloves from Section-X rep vendor)

LEGS: PVP Conqueror leggings

BOOTS: PVP Conqueror boots

In my opinion, the best looking gear for troopers.

Now, it's the Verpine/Underworld Trooper set.

The Verpine / Underworld has the same look, but coloring scheme is different.

Edited by Haggardbr

In my opinion, the best looking gear for troopers.

For female characters, probably. For males though, Section Guardian is pretty ******, especially w/ a dye w/ white or light gray for the primary color. Been rocking that w/ a White/Deep Blue dye on my Commando, in combo w/ a Primordial Assault Cannon, for a while now. I'll try to get some pics of him up later today.

For female characters, probably. For males though, Section Guardian is pretty ******, especially w/ a dye w/ white or light gray for the primary color. Been rocking that w/ a White/Deep Blue dye on my Commando, in combo w/ a Primordial Assault Cannon, for a while now. I'll try to get some pics of him up later today.

<----------------- <3 Male Sec. Guardian

That is some severely cool agent gear. What is it?

Most of it is just a mix of random pieces I had available. I assume the part you're interested in is the chest, which is the Imperial Battle Ace Pilot Jacket from GSF access with a black/grey dye kit in it.

Edited by Bleeters