Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Who here is gonna have limited play time cause of Holidays?

Wendolf

My wife is due with our 2nd child Dec. 28th. Between that and holidays our play time will be pretty limited.

Should I ask if I can take my laptop into the birthing room?

You should name the child either Luke or Leah! :D Sorry Couldn't resist it. I am happy though...This forum isn't getting the rage or QQ...I am glad I was hoping for a nice sane Forum and I got it ^^ I am curious though. What everyone here is gonna be running once they get their chars?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You should name the child either Luke or Leah! :D Sorry Couldn't resist it. I am happy though...This forum isn't getting the rage or QQ...I am glad I was hoping for a nice sane Forum and I got it ^^ I am curious though. What everyone here is gonna be running once they get their chars?

Jedi Cons Sage- main

Then 3 alts:

Jedi Knight - Guard

Imp Age - Sniper

Sith Warrior - Maurader

I am away from 22nd to the 29th. But... I get to be with my wife and son, and my son is a far more entertaining to be with than anything on earth.

That said, when I have to fly back I will wallow in misery at missing him, so will be in game escaping the pain and hardship that is immigration.

my work gave me split shifts all next week and no breaks between now and xmas eve. so my time will be limited, but ill go in tired some shifts :D

Hehehehe I think a good bit of people will. I am trying to con my dad into playing so then I will have more excuse to avoid family :p But I don't think it will work.

I have given the wife four days at x-mas for family time with the hope of some laptop time when visiting her family.

In return when we get home all I ask is about the same about time to play STWOR, plus lots of time between now and then.

Between the holidays and the fact I am moving in a month and need to fix up the house before we move in my play time is going to be limited after this weekend. I am really hoping I make it in today as I wont have a completely free day again until sunday.

Yeah, I'm traveling for roughly a week for Christmas - between my family and the boyfriend's family, I won't be able to log on entirely during that time (can't take the desktop on the plane! :) ) I don't mind though - real life and family comes first. The hassle of traveling etc. is worth it.

I myself am not gonna really get to fully play til after Christmas cause of my family. They will not accept the fact I would rather not go to niagara falls. I would rather stay home away from the cold. But Who else is not gonna get good play time til after the holiday rush?

I'm a teacher about to start my winter break, hell, I may not even shower.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.