Nadia Relationship Progression

Rogue_Renegade

I am concerned that I messed up my progression by either maxing affection too quickly or by one botched dialogue click.

WHAT HAPPENED: In my last convo, I intended on proposing but was exploring the options as I normally do. However, I hit esc a fraction of a second too late and it ended without proposing. I do receive mail about us possibly getting married, but no more dialogue with her at all. Affection is maxed.

WHY I THINK SOMETHING IS WRONG: I keep getting the "talk on ship" icon that pops up, but it always disappears and she never talks in the ship. Also she will say "I think...no, you're just going to have to tell me" at various times...like she is waiting for a decision from me. I am concerned that if affection were not maxed early through companion gifts, I would be continuing my dialogue.

Can anyone who completed this arc with Nadia enlightened me? I tried CS....but er....they just close stuff and never answer.

I am concerned that I messed up my progression by either maxing affection too quickly or by one botched dialogue click.

WHAT HAPPENED: In my last convo, I intended on proposing but was exploring the options as I normally do. However, I hit esc a fraction of a second too late and it ended without proposing. I do receive mail about us possibly getting married, but no more dialogue with her at all. Affection is maxed.

WHY I THINK SOMETHING IS WRONG: I keep getting the "talk on ship" icon that pops up, but it always disappears and she never talks in the ship. Also she will say "I think...no, you're just going to have to tell me" at various times...like she is waiting for a decision from me. I am concerned that if affection were not maxed early through companion gifts, I would be continuing my dialogue.

Can anyone who completed this arc with Nadia enlightened me? I tried CS....but er....they just close stuff and never answer.

Presuming you've finished class quests 100%?

the icon for companions wanting to talk to you and then disappearing is a bug that everyone gets from time to time. they dont actually have a conversation for you most likely. i'm sorry but i think you just explored your way out of a very hot, forbidden padawan-master love affair :p

Same thing happened to me, EXACTLY the same thing and I was curious as well. I heard that you can get married to Kira and even have a kid ?

I don't seem to have the option with Nadia which is lame.