Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

WARNING: Attempts To Hack Account

Thamelas

This was actually a pretty common bug prior to launch. have you logged into the forums from a different IP like work or something, cause this is what used to be the problem for myself. but has happened since launch.

My work ISP is completely different from my home ISP. I log into the forums and game from both places and have had no locking issues. I've been logged out of the forums and have to re-enter my authenticator information normally after Tuesday maintenance or when they 'lock' the forums.. But other than that I don't have to log in until the cookie expires.

Just letting you guys know. Someone tried to hack my account. I just logged into the forum, and I had to reset my password. My account had been locked because of too many incorrect answers to security questions. Game was locked out too.

Just letting everyone know...Someone is up to some bullcrap.

On the plus side, if the account hackers are trying to hack accounts, maybe that means the game is doing very well?

You have no idea what "hacking" is.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.