Shooting innocent people

Gokkus

We all know that yellow mobs in cities are generally innocent bystanders. On my jedi I used to ignore them or see them as part of the background that they are. However...on my bounty hunter I get the urge to shoot them all.

So, do you ever shoot yellow mobs? and is that dependent on the faction you play?

Otherwise it could just be me and Ill get some DS points.

PS: If you are ever at a planet wondering where the NPC's went, then its likely my BH has been there recently.

TL;DR: Kill yellow mobs much?

Edited by Gokkus

We all know that yellow mobs in cities are generally innocent bystanders. On my jedi I used to ignore them or see them as part of the background that they are. However...on my bounty hunter I get the urge to shoot them all.

So, do you ever shoot yellow mobs? and is that dependent on the faction you play?

Otherwise it could just be me and Ill get some DS points.

PS: If you are ever at a planet wondering where the NPC's went then its likely my BH has been there recently.

TL;DR: Kill yellow mobs much?

Even my Sith knows low-life citizens are not worth my time killing them and hes not psycho either.

Thing is, as a ranged character you dont even have to stand still. You just run by and drop one on your way, and the guy next to him who is supposed to be talking to him wont even flinch.

I like putting explosive darts on them.

Oh thats devious, hadnt even thought of that...nice.

Edited by Gokkus

Yellow mobs are never completely innocent, hence your choice to kill them. I kill them when i think they are up to no good.

Hehehe! That gave me a good chuckle.

...Yeah! They are scheming on us behind our backs! Give no quarter to them!

Edited by Beansoup