Sustained damage

dripdropdripin

Im ok with the opener nerf but I really think scoundrels deserve some compensation. At least boost our sustained damage slightly, assasains and bounty hunters hit 2-4ks back to back to back, and every person has some sort of sheild(ours is terrible btw) my melees hit only around 2k most the time. i only have around 400 expertise atm but i do use relics. I just feel like we didnt get anythin in return for nerfing our best ability. does anyone else feel this way? or am i just ranting for no reason. :cool:

flying fists being 100% would be all we need imo for sustained damage in pve

I disagree with this. I think that particular mechanics is fine.

If you set it to 100%, you'd just be spamming it with energy as your only limitation.

The only reason to use Blaster Whip would be to refresh Pugnacity. Point is, it would be far less dynamic and I think less fun.

I disagree with this. I think that particular mechanics is fine.

If you set it to 100%, you'd just be spamming it with energy as your only limitation.

The only reason to use Blaster Whip would be to refresh Pugnacity. Point is, it would be far less dynamic and I think less fun.

flying fists 100%, round two 50% would fix that problem.

as it is when i find myself with surplus energy and only one upper hand proc, i hit 17 energy quick shot.