Expertise For All?

Cempa

If you want to give fresh 50's more power, why not give them Expertise inside Warzones?

Seriously, why not just give every one the exact same amount of expertise?

Gear?

Well gear adds stats, lots of stats and thats it. Also higher level gear adds a bit more expertise, nothing game breaking just a few more %?

Whats next?

My level 40 Sorcerer in full level 40 blue PvP set can steam role lower level sorcerer, nurf that also?

Edited by Cempa

If you want to give fresh 50's more power, why not give them Expertise inside Warzones?

Seriously, why not just give every one the exact same amount of expertise?

Gear?

Well gear adds stats, lots of stats and thats it. Also higher level gear adds a bit more expertise, nothing game breaking just a few more %?

lvl 49 gear with pre-50 expertise mods and 50 pvp gear is a few percent different.

Although, "a few" is vague and could be different values for each person.

NO. It didnt work in rift, it has never worked in any game. Just reduce the gear grind for new players. The changes they are looking to make are terrible.

Yes, i need all 8 toons to be full BM in a week. Great idea, reduce the amoutn of people it takes to do end game raids as well, say to me and my companion can do it.

Please clarify new players, game is just over a month old, we are all new players..

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.