Former WoW players post here!

trueanimus

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anachronos was the realm I finished on, jumped around a bit since I got it on release: Mortaurgul, Cucalen and Haniyasu

I'd just had enough, ate up too much time and Cata just got on my nerves.

I love Star Wars so I have a good feeling I'll be sticking around :)

• 3 weeks later...

1. Server and char name

Toulon - Hydraxis (Socially Inept)

Hansei - Twisting Nether (Pro Lucror)

Cloüd - Twisting Nether (Resurrected)

Denith - Illidan (Rampage/Iniquity)

2 Why did you leave WoW

Started WoW 6 mo after TBC launch and loved every minute of it until patch 4.1 with the re-issue of Zul'Aman/Zul'Gurub. Then the announcement for Ragnaros to be brought back in Firelands (while a fun fight on HM) seeing him walk was disappointing. I get that Blizzard had to re-use old ideas to make new content but doesn't mean I have to like it or respect them for re-hashing old content. So once I finished Firelands I was done.

3 are you going to play SWTOR perm?

I plan on it, I'm working on leveling more alts to 50 and having a great time.

• 1 month later...

1. Grimmblack (85 Rogue), Laoric,(85 Death Knight) Legolas (85 Hunter), Dayrise (85 Mage) (those are my only level 85s, rest are low level alts that i'm not going to mention)

2. Wow got very repetitive and boring

3. Yes, started playing this last weekend and I love it.

True, I don't know if you remember me or not but we used to be in the guild Deadly Necessities

way back when. Legolas was Akilzon and Dayrise was Ridiculous, both had race changes and name changes.

Argavias, Jedi Knight of Jedi Covenant

Edited by maxiimillius

• 7 months later...

1. Balena on Sisters of Elune, but I have always been bumping up against the character max, so too many to post them all.

2. Needed a break, so playing SW:TOR for now. I'm sure I'll go back eventually.

3. Yeah, I have been playing for about 2 months now, since about a month before f2p, and I love it. I mean, it's Star Wars! If only I could be a wookie or ewok!

Started out Hellscream EU (PVE server) as an Alliance player, levelled a Dwarf Warrior to 80, then changed to the server I played on until I quit:

1. Steamwheedle Cartel (EU) - Level 85 Blood Elf Death Knight (Nalran) and Level 85 Blood Elf Hunter (Silonius)

2. I got bored, wasn't really skilled enough for endgame PvE and RP was getting a bit stale. So as soon as I heard about the SW:TOR beta incoming, I left WoW straight away (about halfway through Cataclysm, before they introduced the last Deathwing raid)

3. Yes, I really enjoy this game