Who does Zen actually heal in pvp?

Kraegore

Ive seen videos of marauders and sentinels getting the 75k healing medal with dot heals from zen and juyo form.

Ive seen 20-30k most of the time. Does it only heal people you queued with or what?

Edited by Kraegore

I've been able to push above 100k healing on my marauder quite a few times now.

It comes from a combination of at least 35% crit chance on force attacks (which when combined with 15% crit chance from Juyo stacks gives 100% crit rate with berserk/zen) and 87% surge (I used to have 90% surge but dropped some to gain 5% accuracy). You heal yourself from bleed crits, and heal your entire party when you crit with berserk/zen.

Zen/Berserk will heal your party (4 players in your "party" within the ops group, not all 8 players within the ops group).

Pop Zen/Berserk often in a WZ when you have bleeds on a target and you will heal for a ton.

Edited by deathTouchIG

it says burn crits heal you for 2% of your health and with zen, 1% of your health to the 3 other people in your party. So not only do you need to pop zen very often to break 75k healing, the more health you have the more healing it will pump out and easier to break 75k.

as for who it heals, it heals only your group of 4. Which is usually your premade, or whatever random 3 people it puts in your WZ group if you're solo. But ya it heals group not the whole ops which is the same for all your centering buff abilities.

Edited by KilllerRock