Kinda unimpressed by ending *spoilers*

ZettaZonvolt

Is it me or was our ending unimpressive compared to the Sith Inquisitor?

I mean yeah, settling things with Baras and then having the Dark Council acknowledge you as Wrath is pretty cool, but I'm kind of missing an epilogue of sorts to wrap it all up.

You just walk out of the chamber and it's off to Illum, woohoo. Meanwhile the Jedi Knight gets an entire award ceremony with his companions, so does the Inquisitor.

Would it have killed them to just add one more scene with your entire crew for closure?

Not everyone gets to say they went to see the Dark Council, killed a darth, made a mess, told them what you thought, and walked out. A little more would of been cool. But I didn't really need a whole ceremony. Not everyone really needs to know who I am till I'm cauterizing their missing head wound.

Is it me or was our ending unimpressive compared to the Sith Inquisitor?

I mean yeah, settling things with Baras and then having the Dark Council acknowledge you as Wrath is pretty cool, but I'm kind of missing an epilogue of sorts to wrap it all up.

You just walk out of the chamber and it's off to Illum, woohoo. Meanwhile the Jedi Knight gets an entire award ceremony with his companions, so does the Inquisitor.

Would it have killed them to just add one more scene with your entire crew for closure?

In the Republic you get a reward ceremony because the people on top pretend to care what the little man thinks. You saved the galaxy, parade time, yaaay!

In the Empire, no one cares about the rabble. The most dangerous and powerful Sith in the Galaxy just bowed to you. That's way more validating than a bunch of happy morons throwing confetti at your feet, in my opinion.

Edited by sanctified

In the Republic you get a reward ceremony because the people on top pretend to care what the little man thinks. You saved the galaxy, parade time, yaaay!

In the Empire, no one cares about the rabble. The most dangerous and powerful Sith in the Galaxy just bowed to you. That's way more validating than a bunch of happy morons throwing confetti at your feet, in my opinion.

not only that.. as a Sith Warrior, u get to kill a Jedi Padawan's parents, make her kill her master, you then make her your apprentice and then u end up marrying her! (if u want)...

cmon! u dont even see stuff like that in movies!

Edited by specialbeef

I didn't want an award ceremony really.

Just a final scene where you talk to your crew and be all.

Ok, we beat Baras and I'm now the Wrath. What are we gonna do now?

I'm also sort of conflicted that your alignment doesn't affect the ending. Jedi Knight gets into a conflict with Jedi Master Shan at the ending if he's too darksided and Sith Inquisitor gets a completely different Darth name depending on his alignment.

I can understand that this doesn't matter for classes like Bounty Hunter or Agent since they don't use the force, but I was completely lightsided at the end. The Council should have at least made remark about this.

'Bunch of happy morons'... exelently put. I did the warrior ending and then straight after helped by friend with his Inquisitor ending. I have no complaint with the differences. Remember we got that ****** walk-out with the low-angle camera shot!