Guess what I started doing now?

homfridus

Instanced pvp is LOL fail anyhow.It ruins dynamic openworld pvp.You'll never see any 50s out and about (besides the ilum event wich is terrible too) looking for other groups / toons to fight.

What is the fun in sitting in one place, in an MMO and queing alday until after a week you have all of the gear.Then the boredom sets in from all of that grindfest / fragfestish, monotonous bull crap.

I tried to get into it, it was very boring quickly.granted 7-11 medals a match granted me a nice amount of commendations, its boring... its terrible.Take out the instanced pvp and the ilum event.. force some real pvp on these WoW carebears

2 faction world pvp is fail

I’ve only quit one game out of hundreds because the team was self-destructing in an ugly way in chat. I was disconnected from several for a time and it was always when I had a really good game going, was winning, and really tearing the enemy up only to get no credit…. *sigh* I jokingly thought some emp loving dev or CSR had It in for me. Lol

I can’t say for sure how I’d feel losing 50 in a row. But as long as I’ve felt like I did the best I could, I’ve not really cared in the end. I do my part win or lose.

Maybe try another server.

Something changed on our server (The Bastion) recently. 2+ weeks ago as Republic we used to win more WZ then we lost. This week things seem to have changed and it takes many hours just to do your daily, so frustrating. Since last patch Imps seem to be cheating alot and using glitches which makes it even worse.

whereas on imp side, you get a wider distribution

Ah yes, i do enjoy the wide range of distribution on the imperial side, what was it again?

Sorceror

Assassin

Mercenary

Powertech

Sorceror

Sorceror

Mercenary

Powertech

Per team or something like that, right?

Least it's better then the usuall :

Sorceror

Sorceror

Sorceror

Sorceror

Assassin

Assassin

Sorceror

Sorceror

I sometimes see, right?

Good for you. Screw everybody else, as long as you're having fun, that's all that matters, right?

I stopped PvPing in PUG because of people like you.

You say that like it's a bad thing. I love people like you "screw you having fun, do *** i tell you to do in MY game!!!!11"

Though leaving is just silly when you get rewarded for doing nothing

lossess are caused by

A) the team had no clue *** they are doing

B) the people on the losing team gives up

c) the people on the losing team dont know how to play the objective

some main points there....but as for losses in hutball goes

A) someone on the team is complete fool and dont know how to pass the ball

B) the team dont know how to set themselves up properly

C) the team treat hutball as a deathmatch

Repub to Imp ratio is hugely lopsided to Imp. They own the world pvp areas and with the Inq and BH classes OP favored right now and the Imps steamrolling, they have probably full pvp gear, Repubs have little chance in level 50 PvP. But, it makes the company money. When the Imp population goes down or switch to the Repub, then the favor will be to some Repub classes and so the cycle goes on and on. It happens in most MMO's. So just wait about 2 months. It will favor where the money goes. Thats why I have toons on both. If I want to win PvP, I will go with my Imp toon. :D

• 1 month later...
Long time has passed since i made this, I would like to update that my win loss after at least 200+ warzones later. Definitely win more than I Lose.. not sure what changed the past month or so ;) Edited by homfridus

dunno about your server but in the 50's bracket, i find 95% of pubs i face in wz to be either

a) sage or

b) trooper

both ranged classes and both somewhat op

rofl.. an imp is talking about less diversity and opness of repub classes... lol you sir made my day... rofl

:rak_tongue:

People should...you know...try more and improve their play.

Had at least two Huttball matches in the 50 bracket this morning where I entered and we were already down 3-0. Turned it around, controlled the mid, grabbed the ball and passed it up for 6 quick scores. It just takes a little coordination some times and teamwork.

ib4CSB

Ah yes, i do enjoy the wide range of distribution on the imperial side, what was it again?

Sorceror

Assassin

Mercenary

Powertech

Sorceror

Sorceror

Mercenary

Powertech

Per team or something like that, right?

Least it's better then the usuall :

Sorceror

Sorceror

Sorceror

Sorceror

Assassin

Assassin

Sorceror

Sorceror

I sometimes see, right?

Funny, it's rare I see a Smuggler of any kind in a warzone...let alone...what is the pub's 4th character?

It's all Sages and Troopers

So after losing 43 games, and winning only 3 - I started leaving losing matches.

It goes against my morals, but damnit I just got rank 52 to rank 53 PURELY from losses...

Im sorry guys, ive turned to the dark side.. :cool:

So apologies in advance my republic friends, but I just cant take any more lost games.

Im rank 53 and I just left my first losing game, I finally know why maybe other people do this.

I joined a PvP Hardcore guild because of selfish people like you who ruin the game for everyone in the team.

I don't regret it now.

and you run in a premade right? slaughtering pugs is so tough huh. I am not sure who creates the bigger problem.

If you still need valor you might as well get your 4 medals and hang around. You nearly completed your weekly! whoot.

If you keep going against the same team you need to unqueue and wait a bit and try again to get in a different rotation.

dunno about your server but in the 50's bracket, i find 95% of pubs i face in wz to be either

a) sage or

b) trooper

The term "Tracer lightning" mean anything to you?

a) sage or

b) trooper

oh man, had a good laugh w/this one, thank you.