Post Nerf Scoundrel PvP Video!

Niaoru

I recorded a few games yesterday, and threw some clips together to show that there's still hope for us! With full Champion gear we are still a force to be reckoned with!

(I know the clips aren't that great, I recorded this in one sitting, I just wanted to show that Scoundrels can still do well)

UPDATE: Here's a full length Civil War that I recorded after the patch. I solo queued for it, and was met with a 4 man team of some Imperial guild. If I am not mistaken, their team had at least one Battlemaster on it.

Edited by Niaoru
Added a new video.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I noticed you didnt' die. Did you have a pocket healer? If that's the case the only reason why you got that much damage is because your alive time added a lot to your damage. If you didn't then the other team is dumb. Plus why did they have so many Sith warriors in that group? That doesn't look like a very balanced group you were playing.

What spec are you now?

3/31/7 Kinda need the stun CD reduction now. :(

Seriously. Stop the cheesy zoom-in editing. It's the equivalent of socks & sandals... or bieng on the front page of peopleofwalmart.com.

Cheesy zoom-in editing is the best!

I only did it twice, but I'll try not to do it for my next video.

Edited by Niaoru

Didn't have a healer for mine. We just faced a bad team. It was one of those times where you can kill one, stealth pop another, stealth, and so on. Nice vid. i can't wait til battlemaster! Edited by _Prime

Its fine. Not going to get "fixed" in 2 weeks. Quit crying. Roll a new class.

As a customer he has right to complain about the product and he speaking with his dollars by canceling. Since he can't go talk to the manager or a point of contact this is the only place he can give feedback to BW.

So he is not crying but doing what any good consumer should do.

As a customer he has right to complain about the product and he speaking with his dollars by canceling. Since he can't go talk to the manager or a point of contact this is the only place he can give feedback to BW.

So he is not crying but doing what any good consumer should do.

Sounded like crying to me. Bioware also has a ton of other customers they have to answer to. Conforming to the whims of a whiney minority because they have to be skilled to play their classes now is not smart buiness.

Sounded like crying to me. Bioware also has a ton of other customers they have to answer to. Conforming to the whims of a whiney minority because they have to be skilled to play their classes now is not smart buiness.

Exactly BW has to be careful because as soon some hemorrhaging start its all down hill from here. There is another competing product they can go to. They aren't the only mmo around and they aren't even the biggest. Blizzard had it golden for many years and BW doesn't have that luxury since they weren't the first polished mmo. Plus it cost BW more money that it did for Blizzard. So go ahead BW cater to the Sorcs and Sages. See where they go from here.

I thinks they are crappy now and Canceled today, I hope those of you who stick with it they will adjust your damage back up some.

I do have 15 days left is there any chance BW will fix this?

Did the op just prove at they arn't crappy at all. No where near crappy.

Exactly BW has to be careful because as soon some hemorrhaging start its all down hill from here. There is another competing product they can go to. They aren't the only mmo around and they aren't even the biggest. Blizzard had it golden for many years and BW doesn't have that luxury since they weren't the first polished mmo. Plus it cost BW more money that it did for Blizzard. So go ahead BW cater to the Sorcs and Sages. See where they go from here.

You make it soundlikethey labotimized the class. The op just proved that the nerf barly effected us. We just have to change are tactic from pure dps to dps and cc. We still do the most damage in the game.

Why are you even here? You obviously don't want to hear criticism.

We had to be skilled to play our class before. Guess why there are so few of us. Easy class means many people are playing it.

On a side note, your guild page is the ugliest I've seen in years.

Obviously not a level 50 Scoundrel. Obviously.

Edited by DunsparrowSolo

You make it soundlikethey labotimized the class. The op just proved that the nerf barly effected us. We just have to change are tactic from pure dps to dps and cc. We still do the most damage in the game.

The OP proved nothing. I can play my post-nerf, or any class at all and top the charts in a warzone. The reason is that I am a very good player, and most people are not. Scoreboards do not tell the story of class balance. Its absurd to say otherwise.

Edited by DunsparrowSolo

True Scoundrel\Operatives adapt - whilst FOTM players shall whine and move on to the next flavor that doesn't require much thinking involved.

Cheers to the OP for slappin' the QQ on the face :)

Weak-kneed estrogen bags accept their fate. Strong-minded thinking men challenge authority when it spits in their eye. Sounds like someone could spit in your face and you would just "adapt."

The OP proved nothing. I can play my post-nerf, or any class at all and top the charts in a warzone. The reason is that I am a very good player, and most people are not. Scoreboards do not tell the story of class balance. Its absurd to say otherwise.

I didn't show a scoreboard. O.o

Weak-kneed estrogen bags accept their fate. Strong-minded thinking men challenge authority when it spits in their eye. Sounds like someone could spit in your face and you would just "adapt."

My, my - aren't you an angry person? Comparing someone spitting on someone's face with the action of balancing a "newborn MMO"? I sure wouldn't want to know how you deal with RL problems.

OP wrecked in PvP, thus proving that is quite possible. It simply requires a bit more effort from now on.

Again, didn't the op, who is a level 50, proved your wrong?

What did he prove? That he can still kill people? Oh wow, go figure.

The thing is, we can't do it as efficient as we could before and even tho we CAN still kill people (technically) other classes are BETTER at it now while also having the better defensive cooldowns, knockbacks, gap closers and so on.

We lost the only real advantage we had over those classes. Our burst.

There are guardians that deal more damage in an aoe cone than we can do now, while surviving much much more AND they have knockbacks, gap closers and. so. on.

Edited by Farami

What did he prove? That he can still kill people? Oh wow, go figure.

The thing is, we can't do it as efficient as we could before and even tho we CAN still kill people (technically) other classes are BETTER at it now while also having the better defensive cooldowns, knockbacks, gap closers and so on.

We lost the only real advantage we had over those classes. Our burst.

There are guardians that deal more damage in an aoe cone than we can do now, while surviving much much more AND they have knockbacks, gap closers and. so. on.

the force sweep/smash thing that is all the rage now is a pbaoe 5 target, not a cone

and yes it's godly yet i doubt it will be nerfed. bioware is afraid to touch glowstick users