Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Loosing interest (pvp going downhill)

mdironman

problems

all the imps are BM on my server (from the ilum farm exploit)

there not rolling them back >.>

i play a scoundrel and now i find i cant really do anything anymore. i cant do any damage to all these BM sorcs that just keep shielding / healing i find i can hammer on them for a good 45 sec and them still being full health

dont get me started on tanks

half the time my stuns dont work juggs sorcs powertech mercs cause of there shield (most popular classes) and i dont have a push or a spirt like the shadow

it feels like nothing makes my scoundrel speical anymore i just run around doing damage slowy i have though about re specing but DOTs are not my favorite i want to do damage

i feel like i wasted my time getting my scoundrel to 50 and having BM gear

thanks bioware

Edited by mdironman

then roll an alt and try out my server.

1. our imps are trash

2. our imp to rep ratio is less than 2:1 if you compare people in guilds if you count the guildless then it may be 2:1

3. we have some fantastic rep side pvpers

4. our imps didnt get to farm **** with the ilum change pretty sure we got 2x their kills with

half their players.

5. we win about 70% of our WZs at least.

its always fun to try other classes. simply try one on my server and level it up a bit i guarentee you will like reps more here.

servers in my sig.

Edited by Redderic

I think the whole pvp system fckd....i1ve w8 this game foloowing o everywhere and lose interest under 1.5 month....was the fastet game and "cancel subscribe" in my life...

all the time just gettiung agry about bugs glitches andmuch more+ the pvp ...joke...as iknow most off the clas have mirrored...like trooper = bounty hunter...etc....but not really..all the imp`s calss dooming ours...same developer team making reps and imps side?.....i think 80% of player make it wrong when chose REP...:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

my vote for the last 2 years most w8 ted game = SUX

then roll an alt and try out my server.

1. our imps are trash

2. our imp to rep ratio is less than 2:1 if you compare people in guilds if you count the guildless then it may be 2:1

3. we have some fantastic rep side pvpers

4. our imps didnt get to farm **** with the ilum change pretty sure we got 2x their kills with

half their players.

5. we win about 70% of our WZs at least.

its always fun to try other classes. simply try one on my server and level it up a bit i guarentee you will like reps more here.

servers in my sig.

i cant leave this server, im not restarting what ive put so much time into FIX THIS GAME

the clock is ticking

how long will u wait?

try playing aginst all bms all the time

and sorcs which is the most popular imp class, theres prob more sorcs than rep players on my server

Ah yes, the mythical server with 1,000,000 sorcs on one side, all with BM of course, and 10 pubs on the otherside who can only play 30 mins each day (using the excuse "I have a life").

why im running alts gonna give it 6 months... They need to get cross server pvp going here or give reps wookie and get thier bleep in gear. Ilum is a pos and on top of it its instanced to hell now really ruined the open world feeling for me when im having to switch ilums every 2 minutes and on top of it its not fixing any issues its sill lagged to hell those stupid pops ups give you a lag spike whenever they pop up in ilum every 2 secs why we cant turn that off is mind boggling its just flat out stupid and causing lag.

I want open world pvp to succedd i dont give 2 bleeps about wz's. Oh well least we have uber pve sigh.. as much as i hate pve bioware does know how to make awesome pve ill give them that know if the pvp was as god as the pve lol.

Edited by hargrave

why im running alts gonna give it 6 months... They need to get cross server pvp going here or give reps wookie and get thier bleep in gear. Ilum is a pos and on top of it its instanced to hell now really ruined the open world feeling for me when im having to switch ilums every 2 minutes and on top of it its not fixing any issues its sill lagged to hell those stupid pops ups give you a lag spike whenever they pop up in ilum every 2 secs why we cant turn that off is mind boggling its just flat out stupid and causing lag.

I want open world pvp to succedd i dont give 2 bleeps about wz's. Oh well least we have uber pve sigh.. as much as i hate pve bioware does know how to make awesome pve ill give them that know if the pvp was as god as the pve lol.

im not giving it 6 months

i cant open world pvp and more im suppost to get behind a person to do damge and when there in a big mob theyll just turn and kill me cause i dont drop people fast enough anymore so they can just shield and heal whiel they all noticed me try to get close to hurt one

this is stuiped

this is the first time ive said this

im starting to hate this game

Edited by mdironman

Krayt dragon is fun, and sure has a larger imp population, but Warzones are hoppin.

fresh 50's are hard to play and enjoy.. but it doesn't take too long to gear up to 1/2 champ and then its not so bad.

The werst thing to do is be solo in a pvp game. your enemies didn't gt all that gear solo.

I think the whole pvp system fckd....i1ve w8 this game foloowing o everywhere and lose interest under 1.5 month....was the fastet game and "cancel subscribe" in my life...

all the time just gettiung agry about bugs glitches andmuch more+ the pvp ...joke...as iknow most off the clas have mirrored...like trooper = bounty hunter...etc....but not really..all the imp`s calss dooming ours...same developer team making reps and imps side?.....i think 80% of player make it wrong when chose REP...:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

my vote for the last 2 years most w8 ted game = SUX

wut??

Sadly, the L2P crowd, just doesn't get it...

1. Folks like you lose interest (due to the circumstances), and leave.

2. The L2P has no one left to inflate their egos on, end up leaving.

3. Game ends up like WAR.

Sadly the Needs-2-L2P crowd doesn't get it.

You don't balance classes based on low skilled, low leveled characters & players. That would mean the high end pvp will have completely random balance.

Ah yes, the mythical server with 1,000,000 sorcs on one side, all with BM of course, and 10 pubs on the otherside who can only play 30 mins each day (using the excuse "I have a life").

Mythical? What imaginary server are you playing on? The majority of every wz is full of nothing but inquisitors/bounty hunters mixed with maybe a juggernaut and an operative.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=164411

Good Post on some of the faction imbalances of Mirror classes.

Thing is that post was created 1.11.12... roughly 3 weeks ago. It has enough replies that it's about to get closed by the moderators; but if you look at all the patches out since- nothing has been addressed.

There's nothing on the Dev Tracker to suggest its going to get addressed. Even if it wasn't malicious... have to wonder if the moderators and QA team are mostly Imps too.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=164411

Good Post on some of the faction imbalances of Mirror classes.

Thing is that post was created 1.11.12... roughly 3 weeks ago. It has enough replies that it's about to get closed by the moderators; but if you look at all the patches out since- nothing has been addressed.

There's nothing on the Dev Tracker to suggest its going to get addressed. Even if it wasn't malicious... have to wonder if the moderators and QA team are mostly Imps too.

To be fair, the first page in this forum only shows about 15 mins of posts due to the amount of active threads & posters.

I sure wouldn't want to work for BW and be responsible for relaying forum feedback to the appropriate person / team (espacially since the majority of "facts" on the forums are opinions, claims, accusations and sometimes flat out misinformation - think about the number of posts claiming Illum turrets gave valor for killing).

In one of the dozen threads on pop balance someone did a player /who count on both sides. On that server for that particular count Sorcs were something like 4 less then the entire repub pop. Frankly it doesn't seem that hard to believe for some of the servers, with some having nearly 3:1 pvp ratios, sorcs would only have to be 1/3 of the pop to equal repubs...and they do seem very common.

Edited by Rhogn

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.