BAH! This class is garbage "In Comperison" to others

Wingzeron

I can do about 7-8k strikes instantly

you seriously expect people to believe you when you're making up these numbers out of your arse?

I do PVP everyday and almost everyone is champion/BM geared on my server. Last night one WZ I checked I did the highest dmg in single hit (3410 Annihilation, mouse over char names in WZ score table) and closest was a powertech with 3.2k and rest sorcs in 2.6-2.7k, tho in overall dmg I wasn't even in top 5. I am full champion geared with some rakata pieces. You simply CAN NOT do 7-8k instant strike dmg versus PVP geared people.

Please, next time you post these ridiculous numbers, post a screenshot with WZ score and mouse over your char, it shows the biggest dmg hit. Where do you even get that 7-8k when you don't even have a combat log? 7-8k insta dmg my arse!

Edited by Precurso

you seriously expect people to believe you when you're making up these numbers out of your arse?

I do PVP everyday and almost everyone is champion/BM geared on my server. Last night one WZ I checked I did the highest dmg in single hit (3410 Annihilation, mouse over char names in WZ score table) and closest was a powertech with 3.2k and rest sorcs in 2.6-2.7k, tho in overall dmg I wasn't even in top 5. I am full champion geared with some rakata pieces. You simply CAN NOT do 7-8k instant strike dmg versus PVP geared people.

Please, next time you post these ridiculous numbers, post a screenshot with WZ score and mouse over your char, it shows the biggest dmg hit. Where do you even get that 7-8k when you don't even have a combat log? 7-8k insta dmg my arse!

Just because your Annhilation doesn't mean other specs can hit those numbers. She is probable Rage, I'm fairly confident that spec can hit those numbers. Even if you can only do it once every 30 seconds. Given power Adrenal and Relic, My scream with a Gore will crit for upwards of 4k. An I'm only in Champion gear.

If you can hit that hard in annihilation and you didn't even get top 5 in the WZ you are definitely doing something wrong. That spec has the best sustained dps of the 3. There should be no reason why you didn't get top in damage. The fact that other classes did better and didn't hit as hard doesn't say anything about there class, but there skill.

The class only seems good with a group, its not nice to go queue solo in huttball. At the start of the match your already feeling the fear of the enemy (Im Combat spec btw) If you go into the middle for the ball, they will all attack you, because of your 2 lightsabers. Everywhere people are starting shooting lightningballs/tracer missle spam towards you.. or you just get damage from the aoe. I dont feel like a warrior who charges in and don't feel the fear like I used to do in WoW.

I'm also getting annoyed of how weak the burst of my spec is. any other class has better burst.. Im also feeling sooo rage starved, I can kite with deadly throw, but whats the point if Im melee dps and got no dots rolling on or something.

You can't imagine how many times I have to use deadly throw to a ranged so I can escape behind a pillar, but I don't want that! I want to be able to charge in and out dps as carnage, because that's what we are supposed to do as a melee dps. I don't wanna keep kiting people.. Im a freaking warrior... If I knew this class would be like this from the beginning NO WAY IN HELL I would play it.