Commandos are a pvp joke

maesesami

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As one hell of a good commando you really need to l2p dude.

Commando is awesome at only 1 thing, damage.With a good pocket healer in a lvl 50 bracket pvp match with good players, 400 k damage np.And in 1 on 1 it is a really good class.Only some Operatives i will have problems with.

So in short you dont have a clue what your talking about.

I'm battlemaster Commando Valor rank btw...

Battlemaster is going to be somewhat more easy than non-battlemaster, and you talk of pocket healer as if it is easy to find. So your regular experience is hardly typical.

Yeah - an answer for any type attack PLUS heavy armour, heals and absurd DPS too. Oh wait, that's right, they even get an ability that makes them immune to knockbacks and interrupts.

It's a bloody joke - and people defending the class with 'L2P' just sound like people who don't want their class nerfed, all the while knowing that it is hideously overpowered.

Personally, I'd advise rolling up an imperial class, find a pvp where you are facing a couple of commandos with a sage buddy all keeping everyone alive, and just see what's it like from the other side of the fence before your 'L2P' comments.

I played a commando - in fact they are so cheap I gave up. It gives absolutely no satisfaction to play, the pvp is effortless. I know when I do win against such a combination - I feel like I've actually done something useful.

Heals? Gunnery commandos are not heal specced, its not in the same tree. Using heals as gunnery spec costs you a butload of ammo, and has long cast time. You have to run away out of sight and hope you dont get interupted, and even then it doesnt hael for much.

Interupts immunity? thats ALSO in heal tree. Gunnery spec cant get the skill becouse their short of 1 point. It sounds like you met a combatmedic.

Anyone that actually are lvl 50 and higher rank knows that gunnery commando/bh actually is one of the weaker, if not the weakest class if you actually hit them back and dont let them turret you with your bakc turned against them.

If anything, they need a buff in the "get away" part of the class. Once they get melees on them, they cant get away. They only have 1 stun, no roots, no interupt immunity.

Edited by SeloDaoC

No interrupts.

No way to runaway.

Fullauto broken.

Mortar Bolley broken.

Degauss broken.

Combat shield broken.

Ultrabright green glow (please focus me).

Before telling me l2p, if you get killed by a commando 1v1 please... l2p

try Fighting 3-4 healing Commando's, Normal commando's, i can rip though in seconds -but healing (sudders)

Commandos are the best pvp healers in the game.

Commandos have grav round and the gunnery spec is so smashingly simple to play for the substantial damage you do that it should be looked at.

The class is great.

I have a scoundrel and assassin. their not harder to play then commando. infact, once you get player on you as a commando, its harder to play then either of those classes due to lack of counters.

Neither do they do that much damage. They almost never end up top in dps. Assault commandos do alot more, vanguard asssault even more.

Its easy to just use tracer and do decently, but their SO easy to kill.

To use all your skills and actually be good, thats alot harder.

Easiest class for me as a gunnery commando to kill, is funny enough my mirror class the arsenal BH

Edited by SeloDaoC