Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

I love the game, but seriously, $300,000,000?

BOLTgamer

I mean I love this game and all, but it took them that much to make? I mean, you would've made so much more money from making another Star Wars movie like the cinematics based on the old republic era, or making KOTOR 3 and 4. I'm in love with this game but if it took them this much im sorry, this game doesn't look 300million dollars!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean I love this game and all, but it took them that much to make? I mean, you would've made so much more money from making another Star Wars movie like the cinematics based on the old republic era, or making KOTOR 3 and 4. I'm in love with this game but if it took them this much im sorry, this game doesn't look 300million dollars!

I find it odd how the price tag in the last month has gone from $80 million to $100 million, $125M, $150M, $200M and now $300M.

If price tag keeps escalating at this rate Bioware would have been better off building a real Death Star and extorting the entire planet for all it's money.

200m dollars or not, this isn't worth it!

Did you spend the money? Did Bioware come to you and say man we really want to make this game but wee need $200 million dollars?

If the answer to either of these is no then why do you care how much they spent?

I find it odd how the price tag in the last month has gone from $80 million to $100 million, $125M, $150M, $200M and now $300M.

If price tag keeps escalating at this rate Bioware would have been better off building a real Death Star and extorting the entire planet for all it's money.

I saw $500m at one point, lol

it was 2 trillion dollars get straight.

0/10. Just like your other post attempts to rubbish this game or rip on Bioware for no good reason. Not even a good Troll. :rod_tongue_p:

so lets say 1 million subs paid $60 per copy, that means they only made $60 million? Doesn't seem like a good investment on their part.

they sold around 2 million not to mention the fact that Initial sales arent what drives an MMOs income.

so lets say 1 million subs paid $60 per copy, that means they only made $60 million? Doesn't seem like a good investment on their part.

0.5 million people paying for 12 months is $90 million Plus the initial $60 million. That's almost breaking even. After a few years I'm sure they'll see a profit.

So you noticed that too!

"You know, in a game that cost $1 BILLION to develop, they darned well better give me a real functioning lightsaber for my $15 a month!!!"

Edited by MikeMonger

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.