FF7 had better gfx, better story and was co op

Kaladorei

I laugh at you and your "cassettes." I was lucky enough to have the ginormous separate floppy drive, and the floppies had a few games on them each.

....... They MAY or may not have been legally obtained from my uncle. But, I do know that the Dr. Doom game was bought. I had the big book that came with it with all the info on the bad guys, and that was when I learned that Peter Parker's eyes were hazel. Always important stuff for a 4-year-old to know.

lol if to of you played next to each other it was the same as this swtor...

the gfx were better thn swtor for its time and the story was more compelling.

how is swtor good in any way?

You're actually comparing this:

http://nerdtrek.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Final-Fantasy-VII-Open-World.png

to this:

http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/4/48/Taris-SWTOR.png

?

An objective analysis reveals: The story in FF7 was muddled, the translation/localization was poor and Sephiroth was a terrible villain.

Edited by talligan

The whole FF-series is totally overrated. The storylines make mostly no sense, the characters are totally unbelieveable and the combat-mechanics are just awful.

Yeah I know, that's just my opinion and a lot of people see things differently, but I tried every FF-game since VI and except X-1 I never got to the end, because it just isn't my kind of game.

The whole FF-series is totally overrated. The storylines make mostly no sense, the characters are totally unbelieveable and the combat-mechanics are just awful.

Yeah I know, that's just my opinion and a lot of people see things differently, but I tried every FF-game since VI and except X-1 I never got to the end, because it just isn't my kind of game.

7 8 9 WIN ...the rest suck...13 was ok but a bit like tunnel vision swtor...you might like it.

I laugh at you and your "cassettes." I was lucky enough to have the ginormous separate floppy drive, and the floppies had a few games on them each.

....... They MAY or may not have been legally obtained from my uncle. But, I do know that the Dr. Doom game was bought. I had the big book that came with it with all the info on the bad guys, and that was when I learned that Peter Parker's eyes were hazel. Always important stuff for a 4-year-old to know.

I actually never owned Commodore myself...

But I did own Amiga 500. WITH and extra disk drive AND with installed switchable extra memory of a whooping size of 1 MEGA BYTE! Beat that!

I prefer #12 and tactics, the 2 best in the series imo (haven't played 6 yet)

you should try 7 8 9 again, especially 7 and 9 they were brilliant games if u bother to lsiten to story and understand it. unlike some kids in here who got first boss died and traded in.

you should try 7 8 9 again, especially 7 and 9 they were brilliant games if u bother to lsiten to story and understand it. unlike some kids in here who got first boss died and traded in.

Funny. The difficulty was never much of an issue in any FF-game. They are actually pretty easy, which is one of the major letdowns for me.

Hey there!

We are going to go ahead and close this thread, as this discussion is primarily discussing another game and considered off-topic. We welcome your feedback but ask that threads on the forums are firmly centered around discussion of Star Wars™: The Old Republic™.

Thanks!