Leaving warzones is an epidemic...

Drin-King

Quitter Debuff please. These selfish players need to be taught a lesson. If they want Warzone wins they are going to have to earn them. Nothing should come free in this world. These quitters are lazy and selfish.

I say punish them. They did it in Warhammer and it worked.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

stop being selfish and let people leave if they want to, just because you want them to stick around doesnt mean they should have to

They ruin games for 15 other people. You think this is a good system? I assume you are an avid quitter, the only people this system works for. Why change a system where you only get to win if you quit.

They ruin games for 15 other people. You think this is a good system? I assume you are an avid quitter, the only people this system works for. Why change a system where you only get to win if you quit.

whats your point? either way everyone is selfish

i think the system is stupid, but adding a quitting penalty is even worse

What are you talking about. I said that if everyone thought as they did PvP would end. People would leave every losing match. In reality they are leaching off the majority of non-selfish people.

It's not a high level form of logic.

It's like saying "you should vote because if everyone thought their vote didn't matter, no one would vote and it would hurt democracy."

... and he is saying your if scenario will never happen so it doesnt matter

OMG, is this serious?

You do realize that based on your logic people who vote are morons.Because it will never happen that everyone wont vote. So the non-voters get the benefit (leach) of a democracy because of the people who do. Just like the quitters get to play full matches by leaching off non quitters.

Edited by richardya

What are you talking about. I said that if everyone thought as they did PvP would end. People would leave every losing match. In reality they are leaching off the majority of non-selfish people.

It's not a high level form of logic.

It's like saying "you should vote because if everyone thought their vote didn't matter, no one would vote and it would hurt democracy."

Will...never...happen.

It's not a low level logic, it's complete fallacy because its premise is close to impossible.

whats your point? either way everyone is selfish

i think the system is stupid, but adding a quitting penalty is even worse

Like the system is now i agree that a penalty is worse....when i stop getting queue'd every single time in a group that already lost or with green geared ppl against premades i can promise i will stop leaving...

OMG, is this serious?

You do realize that based on your logic people who vote are morons.

Now you are doing another form of logic fallacy. Assuming that because your hypothesis is wrong, the opposite of your claim is true.

But your hypothesis is not wrong or right, it's logically unacceptable.

People who vote are not morons, they are just people with their opinion, their way of life, just like the ones refusing to vote.

Is that clearer?

Edited by RamzaBehoulve

Will...never...happen.

It's not a low level logic, it's complete fallacy because its premise is close to impossible.

Read the post above yours, this is logic 101, I can not restate it or give additional examples, either you get it or you don't.

Edited by richardya

Now you are doing another form of logic fallacy. Assuming that because your hypothesis is wrong, the opposite of your claim is true.

But your hypothesis is not wrong or right, it's logically unacceptable.

I think it's great that you are trying sound smart but instead read what I wrote and think about it.

ooo snap, you just went full academia on his ***

Jerry Springer audience would love you two.

Edited by richardya

So many replys and not single post what is main issue that i belive causing also mass leaving from WF.

You queue WF being far far away from your ship. You get into WF, stay put and get kicked out. You end up in your fleet station without having to travel long distance and many orbital stations and loading screens.

When i first saw this bug it really annoyed me when i was questing and doing some pvp. Now i think many people use it as a travelling way, cant deny i havent used it.

First fix this problem, then talk about WF deserter debuff.

Just unbelivable to ignore this and only yell for leaving penalty.

Edited by Divona

Not to point out the obvious but you are solving your own dilemma. Find a group, queue with them, win warzones.

Heaven forbid you play a team oriented game with a team.

Oh golly gee wiz fella. I hadn't thought of that. Its not that easy to do so. Warzones right now are very frustrating for a lot of people. For various reasons. Once in a while i can get a pre made going, but based on time zone, and other foriegn factors its not always that easy to get a premade going with all ventrilo or teamspeak users.

Bottom line is warzones should be tiered in to valor ranks if u ask me. This avoid a lot of problems.

Valor 1-20 - rank 1 warzone

Valor 20-40 - rank 2 warzone

Valor 40-50 and so on

this will split up the heavy hitters from the newbies, and keep things a bit smoother.

Just my opinion

I think it's great that you are trying sound smart but instead read what I wrote and think about it.

Could see that one coming from a mile away.

Always the same thing, I try to explain simply why a logical argument was in fact not logical from the beginning only to end up being almost insulted.

Oh, and I'm not trying to be smart. This can be seen pretty much anywhere I post, I really don't need to "try".

Edited by RamzaBehoulve

Jerry Springer audience would love you two.

the jerry springer show ended in 09. so it is impossible for a jerry springer audience to love anything at this time.. your logic is flawed...

Could see that one coming from a mile away.

Always the same thing, I try to explain simply why a logical argument was in fact not logical from the beginning only to end up being almost insulted.

Oh, and I'm not trying to be smart. This can be seen pretty much anywhere I post, I really don't need to "try".

Why should I vote? Does one vote ever matter?

Please answer me why anyone should vote and I will turn your logic on you and show you why you make no sense.

I will opine a pontification showing the ineptitude of the contrapositive of your hyperbole.

Edited by richardya

Please answer me why anyone should vote and I will turn your logic on you and show you why you make no sense.

well if your the type of person that feels good when you vote or think you will be happier with one candidate over another, then you should do it

Edited by LanceUpercutt

I will opine a pontification showing the ineptitude of the contrapositive of your hyperbole.

well you can vote all you want...it doesnt matter......the corporations man...the corporations....

and seriously, please use normal people words so us who arent all book learnt can understand you.

You should vote because you want to and believe it makes a difference.

I vote on what I care about and don't vote on what I don't care about, letting the more knowledgeable dealing with the subject. Typically, I will never vote for presidency as I consider this pointless and do not share the views of any of the political leaders attempting to reach it. At the same time, I let the rest of my country decide for me and accept it.

That's called respecting yourself and others.

Edited by RamzaBehoulve

I agree it is terrible game design but this game is designed so terribly in other ways it actually doesn't matter as much as it would in games that are desigend less terribly in the first place.

Aside from your daily, actually winning matches doesn't matter much. Even when half your team leaves you can still end up with plenty of medals for the game, and it may end nice and quick too because of it.

And the other team is as likely to do it as you are. So it sorta evens out in terms of dailies too.

It does make for bad games, though.