How to fix social points a sensible way (aka I am a Black Talon abuser)

kristoffbrujah

If you have a fixed group it does.

If you are genuinely "social" it doesn't.

At the moment they are not "social points" they are in fact "anti-social fixed group points". :(

This is funny lol.. but.. saddeningly, very accurate. So, well said. :)

There's nothing you need from Social vendors past social I besides mounts and miscellaneous items, so there's no "need" to grind them, so it isn't "broken" that it takes a long time to get them.

Dunno. Voss Mystic sets is one of the best looking set for Sages in the game. I'd rather have that, than crappy looking purple gear.

Well, i almost did every quest togheter with one other player since Nar shada and iv doen som fp, done daylies for some dayes now, and i havent reached lvl 4. A little over half way.

Why the frags are the reason this is so hard to grin now that youv hit 50.

Grinding Esseles/Talon for LS and DS points, you get 250 each time. No problem grindig to the top there. So why is it such a hassle to get the social points?

And i do imagine that, if you duo wiht a person of the same class do all the quests together from origin planet til illum, you still havent maxed it out.

Why even bother then? Scocial points is so broken, i dont have words.

They just need to enable gaining social points from conversations inside hardmode flashpoints etc. Currently they appear during the conversation, but are not awarded at the end. It's absolute nonsense that rushing through normal BT, carrying 3 low level guys, in 15 minutes gives 150-200 points while doing BT hard, with a decent group of 50, in an hour yields at maximum 4 if everyone accepts the flashpoint hardmode mission outside together, 8 if you win the roll on clicking the "start hardmode" option. LOL Edited by Mephane