PVP: loosing all the time

Thanathlas

Im really frustrated about warzones. Its rediculus, played 20 games and not even a single win tonight. I play Republic on yeela server.

I may be a bad player but even then i should be able to win time to time. Some of republic player must be good... NOOOO... republic players cant compete, look like we are all bad.

I tryed to think of something to be constructive, tryed find a solution but anyway, who cares. Looks like the only way is to be on the Stronger side.

Lets roll an empire character

Never the less, PVP is a huge fail in this game.

What level are you?

Does anyone try to co-ordinate the team in your WZs?

I would think 20 defeats in a row is rather unlucky even on a % chance. The bigger issue still stands on how Imps can get better ranks/gear faster from quicker ranking from Illum Zerg farming.

I would think 20 defeats in a row is rather unlucky even on a % chance. The bigger issue still stands on how Imps can get better ranks/gear faster from quicker ranking from Illum Zerg farming.

No they can't battlemaster gear increases are in the single digits. You can get champion gear just as easy as republic and have no difference.

If you lost 20 times in a row or really at all your team is bad. And if you are bad too then it will never get better.

What level are you?

Does anyone try to co-ordinate the team in your WZs?

Indeed, Imps have now a huge advantage on gear they can use due to ilum farming. They have all the 60+ valor to get better gear. Since Republic is only 1/3 of the server population we cant even think about going on Ilum.

Now no solutions are good enough. Yeela server is broke and it wont change. Roll Imperial character in the only solution

No they can't battlemaster gear increases are in the single digits. You can get champion gear just as easy as republic and have no difference.

If you lost 20 times in a row or really at all your team is bad. And if you are bad too then it will never get better.

I don't think you are viewing the point in its meaning.

If there are more BM Imps with better gear, since they were able to get to it sooner, then more of them hit the WZs thus winning more fights against less geared players and then Imp numbers allow them to finish Illum dailies faster and so forth... it all works towards a key advantage to them.

I don't sit here and think its over and nothing we can do, because the large Zerg fests also make Imps bad players in smaller groups because they are only used to attacking in large numbers.

It also comes down to how I believe Rep are more adults and Sith have more younger players, thus more time etc etc

Indeed, Imps have now a huge advantage on gear they can use due to ilum farming. They have all the 60+ valor to get better gear. Since Republic is only 1/3 of the server population we cant even think about going on Ilum.

Now no solutions are good enough. Yeela server is broke and it wont change. Roll Imperial character in the only solution

I feel your pain man, but on my Server the Imps do outnumber us, but most of them can ONLY fight in large groups and thus I take a small hit squad and easily kill them in smaller groups.

The biggest problem we all face is that for many people they can ONLY log in at peak times and if Illum is just being farmed by Sith players then they can not complete dailies and the problem begins from there.

And you know who you can thank for the imbalance gear/valor farming. Bioware.