Hey Bioware Ravage needs to be fixed!!!!!!!!!!!

Darkpassenger

Hey Bioware, I'm sick and tired of doing ravage and it bugging out and locking me in place doing no damage. Seriously fix it, every patch has fixes to every other class but Marauder.

Force Choke has bugs in it to. Combo-ing from charge to choke bugs out and sometimes during random combat as well.

YOU MUST FIX RAVAGE. There is nothing more frustrating than hitting it and getting rooted in place for three seconds not doing any damage watching your idiot box go through the motions.

I just ran Black Talon on HM, which is generally a free throw and the last boss almost killed me because I got stuck in this stupid animation, not doing any damage.

Thanks the Marauder community.

Edited by Darkpassenger

Were a class with many broken abilities that are probably working as intended, at least i can only speculate to that fact judging by ALL THE TIMES WE ARE MENTIONED IN THE PATCH NOTES.... I love force charging into my character selection screen, nice, definitely working as intended.

U do know that if u hit another ability it will cancel ravage. I mean don't get me wrong it should be fixed but it's definitely not something that can kill u. And as far as the other guy saying 50% of his ravages bug out? Not the case for me. Maybe one in 40 bugs out. It's a standard part of my carnage rotation and it rarely bugs.

Were a class with many broken abilities that are probably working as intended, at least i can only speculate to that fact judging by ALL THE TIMES WE ARE MENTIONED IN THE PATCH NOTES.... I love force charging into my character selection screen, nice, definitely working as intended.

Force charging to your char selection screen is just BW's way of telling you to reroll duh!

U do know that if u hit another ability it will cancel ravage. I mean don't get me wrong it should be fixed but it's definitely not something that can kill u. And as far as the other guy saying 50% of his ravages bug out? Not the case for me. Maybe one in 40 bugs out. It's a standard part of my carnage rotation and it rarely bugs.

Yeah I do, I've put substantial time into this character, and that tactic works 90% of the time. Sometimes you can catch it and hit it again and it will re-roll and make contact. The point is the ability isn't functioning properly and your idiot stands there looking like a mentally challenged person trying to cut down a tree.

Cut me some slack here dude you may not have it as frequently others and you could possibly chalk that up to dumb luck or a myriad of other variables. One of these days its going to take a duece on you and your going to be just as irritated as I am.

All channeled abilities for all classes have this bug. Not just Ravage. On my Powertech, the Unload ability bugs out too, just as often.

Then you should be just as mad. A major part of my issue with this is there has been no effort by bioware to work on the Marauder class. I think a majority of the time it's great, but this is a recurring issue that happens more often than just on a rare occasion.

Then you should be just as mad. A major part of my issue with this is there has been no effort by bioware to work on the Marauder class. I think a majority of the time it's great, but this is a recurring issue that happens more often than just on a rare occasion.

i see it happen maybe once every 3-4 days. Its not very common, atleast not nearly as common as people want to make it out to be.

Marauders biggest issue at launch was involved in the whole ability delay issues(getting skills to fire). Id say thats certainly been worked on.

i see it happen maybe once every 3-4 days. Its not very common, atleast not nearly as common as people want to make it out to be.

Then that's YOUR experience. I never used to see it either. Not until the 1.1 patch, that is. Last night Choke buggered out 90% of the times I used it. Charge, Choke, stare are my toon standing there waving his hand in the air while get pummeled, scream obscenities at the screen, hit Choke again. Fun times.

Then that's YOUR experience. I never used to see it either. Not until the 1.1 patch, that is. Last night Choke buggered out 90% of the times I used it. Charge, Choke, stare are my toon standing there waving his hand in the air while get pummeled, scream obscenities at the screen, hit Choke again. Fun times.

I think whatever they did in the most recent patch (yesterday), did something to mess up the abilities. Ravage and Choke both have serious misfire issues that need to be resolved. I have Choke not fire off on a regular basis and Ravage will mess up at least 1 in 5 engagements during the course of the Ilum dailies.

I thought for a period of time between the combat delay bug and yesterday they had made progress but yesterday, possibly just dumb luck, it was an actual serious game play issue.

/sign

Its now known as "Force Joke." Its quite funny where your just standing there self CC'ing yourself. :mad: Unless your the one casting it.

I see it less now. But it still happens alot.

Another bug I keep seeing is if you force leap on the bridges in Voidstar you will end up in space unable to die/move, Ctr U , or /stuck out. I have to relog. I've had this happen about 5 times this week already.

Edited by Blaaine

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.