The lesson I learned today about OP/Scoundrels

Vlaid

Phase 1: Our class is fine, L2P.

Phase 2: Ok we could use some SMALL tweaking maybe, but we're fine. L2P

Phase 3: $#%^ is this nerf on the PTR? This is going to destroy our class. Screw this, you'll never see another Op/Scoundrel in a warzone again. Bioware is STUPID!

Phase 4: Ops/Scoundrels spend weeks testing the patch, trying different builds, and giving feedback to the PTR people (except this step never actually happened because they were too busy rage posting about how it would destroy their class)

Phase 5: LOLOLOL HAHAHAHA WE'RE EVEN BETTER NOW L2P BADDIES!

The conclusion? Nobody that plays these classes and posts on the forums has any clue what they are talking about.

OP, learn to play, hmm you should take this advice because it seems anyone can roll the OP class and become well OP lol its such an easy class to own on. Love to see you on one of the weaker classes. :cool: learn 2 play dude =) took cheap way out.

I still am not sure why Ops are thinking they're better now. I guess in the most theory-crafted sense, they could be... but I'll take my chances with this theoretical 5.5 seconds (not sure where folks are getting 7 seconds from) stunlock, given how often I'm knocked around and CCed, they're basically expecting me to have an empty resolve bar to pull that off.

Don't I wish. If I go 5 seconds without getting some form of obnoxious crowd control effect on me, I probably went AFK to grab something to drink.

I have been jumped by Ops earlier today. They didn't hurt much at all.

Edited by McVade

Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know you guys are Bioware employees have access to the same metrics and combat algorithms that Bioware have and test extensively. Thats why you monkeys are sitting here playing games and not making one? Edited by VertisReaper

Phase 1: Our class is fine, L2P.

Phase 2: Ok we could use some SMALL tweaking maybe, but we're fine. L2P

Phase 3: $#%^ is this nerf on the PTR? This is going to destroy our class. Screw this, you'll never see another Op/Scoundrel in a warzone again. Bioware is STUPID!

Phase 4: Ops/Scoundrels spend weeks testing the patch, trying different builds, and giving feedback to the PTR people (except this step never actually happened because they were too busy rage posting about how it would destroy their class)

Phase 5: LOLOLOL HAHAHAHA WE'RE EVEN BETTER NOW L2P BADDIES!

The conclusion? Nobody that plays these classes and posts on the forums has any clue what they are talking about.

I don't play the class and was against the nerf. so i was suppose to level a character from 1 to 41 just to test the nerf. more people might have used the test server if they had high level characters to test or they could copy their character over. the test server was a joke on testing the nerf. and i was only against the nerf because of it impacting people who dont care about pvp. and say what you will about them in PVP (about being better) they are not better in PVE today.

I still am not sure why Ops are thinking they're better now. I guess in the most theory-crafted sense, they could be... but I'll take my chances with this theoretical 5.5 seconds (not sure where folks are getting 7 seconds from) stunlock, given how often I'm knocked around and CCed, they're basically expecting me to have an empty resolve bar to pull that off.

All a jugg has to do for 7 second stun is force choke then backhand. Follow up with a smash, golden.

All a jugg has to do for 7 second stun is force choke then backhand. Follow up with a smash, golden.

Oh, I thought they were referring to Ops. Didn't know Guardians/Juggernauts got an Instant 4 second stun too. Makes me even sadder on my Sentinel.

Edited by McVade

Don't I wish. If I go 5 seconds without getting some form of obnoxious crowd control effect on me, I probably went AFK to grab something to drink.

they consider it 7 seconds cause it takes 1.5 seconds to get up from KO making it a total of 3 seconds. plus 4 seconds on dirty kick

Oh, I thought they were referring to Ops. Didn't know Guardians/Juggernauts got an Instant 4 second stun too. Makes me even sadder on my Sentinel.

Juggs have some of the best CC in the game. they have the BEST slow in the game (Chilling scream - AoE, 50%, no cost talented, no cooldown, instant) followed with a 4 second stun (backhand, talented) 3 second stun (force choke, no channel if talented), 2 second pushback/knockdown (force push), 3 second snare (force charge, 1 second is talented), then the AoE 6 second mezz (intimidating roar).

They are probably the best class for Voidstar, hands down (Really good at CC'ing people to keep a bomb planting, insanely good at slowing down enemies from reaching the further doors to defend, very good at surviving longer periods of time to stop large groups from capping a door (Saber Ward + Invincible + medpac + absorb adrenal + endure pain = you are NOT dying for 15 - 20 seconds, no matter what)

Edited by Auhfel